Team 5

GAMHUNTER35

Don't look like I am going to get 1 havnt heard a tom in almost a week an only seeing hens every once in awhile but bac after them today done been to 2 places an havnt seen anything .thinking of going to another wma but it's hour away

GAMHUNTER35

Well no gobbling here this morning winds blowing pretty good helps with the skeeters.got to be at fd in the morning an sat got to carry grandkids to wild adventures then sun is mother's day so might get to hunt early an late

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Well no gobbling here this morning winds blowing pretty good helps with the skeeters.got to be at fd in the morning an sat got to carry grandkids to wild adventures then sun is mother's day so might get to hunt early an late
U do good tring. Turkey hunting ain’t line it use to be.

GAMHUNTER35

Well I was lazy an didn't get up this morning. Was carrying grandkids to see their mother an saw some toms an hens in a field. Tom was putting on a show first ones I hav seen in bout a week went in my woods an didn't hear or see anything. At the house now an neighbors tame tom is gobbling at everything. Going to be back after them tues when I get off from fd

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Well I was lazy an didn't get up this morning. Was carrying grandkids to see their mother an saw some toms an hens in a field. Tom was putting on a show first ones I hav seen in bout a week went in my woods an didn't hear or see anything. At the house now an neighbors tame tom is gobbling at everything. Going to be back after them tues when I get off from fd
U hunt hard every year. I’d like to see ya get one.