Team #55

Arrow3

This is a thread for teammates to communicate with each other and "talk smack" :bounce:if needed. After teams are drawn on March 11th, all team members are required to make at least one post on this thread with a picture uploaded from a camera...Doesn't matter what you take a pic of as long as it adheres to the forum rules and is in good taste....Good luck in the contest. I will open the thread up for posting as soon as the teams are known...You will have till 11:59pm on March 17th to post a picture on this thread or you will be replaced in the contest...Period!

dfhooked

turkey challenge

Looking to add a few long bearded, sharp spurred Rio's to our take, as I will be at a friends in texas panhandle for a week in April!!!!! Last year we gave 13 of em a dirt nap in 4 days.

Attachments

• wheeler breeding gobbler.jpg
    wheeler breeding gobbler.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 103

01Foreman400

Staff member
Awesome! Glad to have you on the team. :cool:

Darrell

Attachments

• Turkey%203.JPG
    Turkey%203.JPG
    235.5 KB · Views: 115

BGH

Hey teammates!

Are you guys ready to take this thing?

Tony

Attachments

• 23lbturkey2007 001.jpg
    23lbturkey2007 001.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 85

dfhooked

looking good

at least it looks as if we all know how to kill turkeys!! If any of you want to try and get a hunt in together sometime during the week let me know. I am working on access to another sweet spot on the broad river loaded down with longbeards. -Dustin

01Foreman400

Staff member
at least it looks as if we all know how to kill turkeys!! If any of you want to try and get a hunt in together sometime during the week let me know. I am working on access to another sweet spot on the broad river loaded down with longbeards. -Dustin

Thanks for the invite. What county do you hunt in?

Darrell

BGH

Thanks

Thanks for the offer. I may take you up on it. What days are good for you during the week?

dfhooked

BIrd

Darrell are you entering the bird you killed the other day??

going in the am for a few hours before seeing first customer.

01Foreman400

Staff member
Yes I entered it this morning. Just waiting on the approval. ::;

Darrell

01Foreman400

Staff member
I'm gone until Sunday. Going out of town with the wife for our 5 year anniversary. Good luck to you both.

Darrell

dfhooked

new spot

Just got a call from my friend whose brother in law gave us permission to about 125 acres in toccoa area. only kick is it is bowonly per owner, but that ought to be a great place to try out the double bull and the GL2 camera next tuesday morning. Be a warm up for texas!!! Gonna try and check out the property tomm, while i am up there workin!!!!

01Foreman400

Staff member
Well just got a PM stating that they could not except my entry. It is all my fault. Unfortunately I got a little to excited and forgot to take a picture with my phone the turkey and me in 1 picture. :banginghe Lesson learned. I'll just have to get another bird. Sorry about that guys.

Darrell

Thanks,
Darrell

dfhooked

oh well

Too bad but we got a long season so hopefully you can smack another one. I just went and checked out my banks county tract and walked up on about 12 gobblers and jakes. It is a bow only tract but no one hunts it and i should be able to get a shot out of the double bull.

BGH

Sorry guys. I have been out of town for the last week. I plan on hunting this weekend. Maybe we can make something happen. Good luck this week.

dfhooked

whipped

Ol thunderhead has wooped me two x so far, one only cuz i had a bow. when i connect on him he will be a good add to the board, at least 12" beard. Leaving for texas saturday, hunting sunday -wed then guiding and fiming customers thurs and friday.

dfhooked

hows it been

you all had any luck?? Texas was nothing short of amazing once again. We killed 15 birds total, I only ended up with one in hand but shot 2 others with the bow to no avail. short beard 7 1/8 but nice 1 2/8 spurs. Next year will be ridiculous as we saw over 100 jakes on one of the leases. We got two kills on video, will try and post em once we get em edited. Now back after the longbeard in Baldwin,Ga.

BGH

No luck for me either. I have been hearing alot of birds but just haven't connected. Maybe my luck will turn around before the season ends.

01Foreman400

Staff member
All the birds are on the property next door to us. I did call in a 2 year old bird 2 weekends ago but decided to pass on him.