team #56

Arrow3

This is a thread for teammates to communicate with each other and "talk smack" :bounce:if needed. After teams are drawn on March 11th, all team members are required to make at least one post on this thread with a picture uploaded from a camera...Doesn't matter what you take a pic of as long as it adheres to the forum rules and is in good taste....Good luck in the contest. I will open the thread up for posting as soon as the teams are known...You will have till 11:59pm on March 17th to post a picture on this thread or you will be replaced in the contest...Period!

F14Gunner

This is where I'll be, Maybe I can just take a nap till they arrive. What ya think. Good luck.:biggrin2:

Attachments

• icam0133.jpg
    icam0133.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 79
  • icam0268.jpg
    icam0268.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 83

Carp

I'm fired up! I live in Houston County but hunt in Screven County close to Statesboro. I also plan on hitting Oaky Woods and Ocmulgee WMAs. How about you?

F14Gunner

We've counted at least 4 Toms in this one flock. Maybe more, there are at least three flock moving about.

Atlsooner

Ok Carp..............saw a bunch this past weekend at my lease in Haralson. Let's get after'em and support each other bud.

F14Gunner

Team 56 is on the Board.

We're on the board gents. Here's mine I got this morning around 9:30 am. He was one of three. Never got a good look at the other two.

Heard Co.

Wt: 21 lbs
Spurs 1 1/8"
Beard calling it 9"

Score 19.125

Attachments

• -1.jpeg
    -1.jpeg
    35.1 KB · Views: 40
  • DSC00204_1.JPG
    DSC00204_1.JPG
    59.6 KB · Views: 41
  • DSC00201.JPG
    DSC00201.JPG
    123.1 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

F14Gunner

Measured out at 9 7/8" That's what was posted on thekill sheet.

Carp

Got one Thursday. Gonna post it up later. 10 7/16 inch beard and 1 3/16 inch spurs.