Team # 6 "Peepin Toms"

jeremy1217

Called in a pretty good one for a friend this morning 9 1/2" beard 7/8" spurs gobbled like crazy, great hunt. First bird he's taken in about 4 years so it was awesome. I can't hunt in the morning but thurs and fri are wide open. I'm pumped

goblr77

Called in a pretty good one for a friend this morning 9 1/2" beard 7/8" spurs gobbled like crazy, great hunt. First bird he's taken in about 4 years so it was awesome. I can't hunt in the morning but thurs and fri are wide open. I'm pumped

Glad they're still working for you. Maybe you'll hit the jackpot Thursday and Friday with bonus points!

chambers270

I am going after one tomorrow, then work Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Good luck everybody!

goblr77

I hope you guys get a couple! We're in 4th place, with 5 pts separating us from 1st. We're only two good birds away from winning this thing!

jeremy1217

Had some hard days hunting in the mtns. They all have hushed, which is really odd. I haven't given up got 4 more days to put a 11 point bird in :) And my arse is dragging but I'm killing something lol

aj.hiner

Sorry to hear bout that Jeremy...Good season y'all had fun in my first challenge... come on bow season!!!!!

aj.hiner

Thanks gobbler for the advice for the challenge lol maybe should a got a better pic lol and congrats on tagging out

jeremy1217

Glad I got to be on a team with you guys. Wish I could have added another one for us but thats hunting. Congrats to AJ and Goblr on a great season. Maybe I'll get to team up with you guys in the future

goblr77

Glad I got to be on a team with you guys. Wish I could have added another one for us but thats hunting. Congrats to AJ and Goblr on a great season. Maybe I'll get to team up with you guys in the future

You did good. Will be praying for your dad.

bpryor

Hey guys, sorry i havent been on in a while, life's been crazy. hate that i couldnt help ya'll win this thing, but congratulations to ya'll who got em. if nothin else, i know i was on a team with some real turkey killers.

Posted from Gon.com App for Android

chambers270

Well I put in some time but never got close enough to touch the safety. I enjoyed being on a team with you all, sorry I didn't get to enter a bird.