Team #71...Team "Spurs of the moment"

cball917

i dont know i will look at the map and see if i can find a central place

cball917

drh1, acording to mapquest your about an hour and a half from me and trizey is 2.5 from me. i dont really know how we could find a central location. and i really dont know bout huntin any where but in my home town.

LEGHORN

Are you kidding me-"Spurs of the moment"- that is horrible, sounds like a bad soap opera. Oh well, doesn't matter, we won't have to hear it to often, since ya'll will not be in the running for any of the prizes.

gobble157

Are you kidding me-"Spurs of the moment"- that is horrible, sounds like a bad soap opera. Oh well, doesn't matter, we won't have to hear it to often, since ya'll will not be in the running for any of the prizes.

:huh:

drhunter1

Drive by smack talkin.. Thats great.. That kind of makes it look like somebody is making up for something else they are lacking.:bounce:

cball917

you wont hear it often. you will actually only hear it once. when they anounce 1st place.

Trizey

Who are you? Better yet...who do you think you are?

cball917

to whom it may concern: on behalf of team 71 also known as Spurs of the moment we would like to apologize in advance for anyone that will get there prideful feelings hurt when the competition is over. WE WILL TAKE 1ST PLACE so just be ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and we are sorry if our team name is not appealing to you but sometimes the winning team is not always the favorite team:bounce::shoot:

cball917

laying the smack talkin stick aside. i want to wish everyone luck opening day and rest of season. just hope it is not as good as mine:bounce: anyways good luck to all

cball917

guys i hunted hard all day. saw 10 deer and 4 hens. i stayed with the hens most of the am. i think way up here in the mountains the birds were just quiet. i never heard one gobble all day. i stopped by the refuge and was talkin to the ranger and he is a good buddy of mine. said the only bird checked in was shot at 11 am and shooter said the bird never gobbled. he actuallly ran up on him walkin back to his truck. maybe this next week will get the fire started. it ws 33 degrees when i left the house at 5:30 and when i got back to town in the afternoon in was in the 60's

cball917

i figured one of us would have had a bird by now.