Team #88

Arrow3

:rofl:

Good point, Hawk. It wouldn't be the first time, would it?
:rolleyes::huh::rolleyes::huh:

Hey Jody, if you listen closely, you can almost hear the squalling now that we will be hearing in a week or two.
:bounce::bounce:

Go Dawgs and come on turkey season,
GobblingDawg

I will probably help ya out, BigStopper, after you sweat it out for a few weeks.
;)

I barely know how to load my shotgun...:bounce: I need all the help I can get....

lefteye

Do you guys want to come up with an official name or what? It doesn't matter to me, although I have always been partial to the name "Killing Machine".
:shoot::whip::shoot:

I am open to suggestions or just "Team 88". It doesn't matter to me.

Wha' chall wanna do?
:huh::bounce::huh:

GobblingDawg

Team name sounds good "Team Killing Machine":shoot::shoot:

ultramag

:rofl:

Good point, Hawk. It wouldn't be the first time, would it?
:rolleyes::huh::rolleyes::huh:

Hey Jody, if you listen closely, you can almost hear the squalling now that we will be hearing in a week or two.
:bounce::bounce:

GobblingDawg

I will probably help ya out, BigStopper, after you sweat it out for a few weeks.
;)

I am going to hook him up too..I am going to try and get him in Hancock county..and I sure hope he gets his 3 GA birds before we go to Kentucky:bounce:Thats a long ride to hear him:cry::cry::cry: :bounce::bounce:

GobblingDawg

Thats a long ride to hear him:cry::cry::cry: :bounce::bounce:

Hey Jerry, if I were you, I would be prepared and pack some ear plugs for the ride!!
:bounce::bounce::bounce:

All others take note: Team Killing Machine is official now!!!!!!!!
:whip::shoot::whip::shoot:

Go Dawgs and come on Saturday,
GobblingDawg

ultramag

Hey Jerry, if I were you, I would be prepared and pack some ear plugs for the ride!!

All others take note: Team Killing Machine is official now!!!!!!!!
:whip::shoot::whip::shoot:

GobblingDawg

:bounce::bounce::bounce: i am sure i will get a phone call from him when he reads this just chewing me out :bounce::bounce:

Team Killing Machine.................GIT R DONE :cool:

ultramag

Gobblingdawg, ultramag, are you boys ready for Sat. Because TEAM KILLING MACHINE is in the house.:whip::shoot::whip:

Lefty I am ready Dude:shoot: I am hunting Hancock County Saturday on some good land...And then Sunday i am going after one i heard gobbling at 2:30 last Saturday.He is in a tight little area with no hunting pressure and there are not alot of hens there..I am gonna kill his butt...I am going to shoot him right in the face:shoot:I will be hunting every morning this next week too:cool: TEAM KILLING MACHINE is in the house:whip::whip:
Alright DAWG your turn:fine:

Arrow3

Lefty I am ready Dude:shoot: I am hunting Hancock County Saturday on some good land...And then Sunday i am going after one i heard gobbling at 2:30 last Saturday.He is in a tight little area with no hunting pressure and there are not alot of hens there..I am gonna kill his butt...I am going to shoot him right in the face:shoot:I will be hunting every morning this next week too:cool: TEAM KILLING MACHINE is in the house:whip::whip:
Alright DAWG your turn:fine:

Sr said you had to work this weekend....:bounce:

MKW

Well, when ol' lefteye can't kill a bird, I guess I'll get the call to come up and put one in his lap...just like every spring.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Mike

GobblingDawg

Well, when ol' lefteye can't kill a bird, I guess I'll get the call to come up and put one in his lap...just like every spring.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Mike

I refuse to read any more blatant lies!!!!

Tell me how big of a fib your little bro just told, lefteye.
:huh::type::huh:

GobblingDawg

Arrow3

If you're skeered, just say it!
:huh::confused::huh:

Go Dawgs and Team Killing Machine,
GobblingDawg

You ought to know by now that im not scared of anything....:)

Im just ready to get in the woods...Just as you are..

ultramag

The one on your wall that you ran over with the truck doesn't count!:hair::hair:

Dadgummit you blew my cover Dude:banginghe:banginghe
Those turkeys can do some damage to a truck:bounce:Do you reckon you can come call for me..I dont know nuttin bout killin no male turkey:rofl::rofl: