Team 9

BRITT-1

Things don't look to good around here.i hunted my spot in morgan county sat.,sun.and mon. I heard nothing.i did see some sign and called in 4 hens and thats it.it looks like i may need to call in some favors from some buddies.if not i may be in bad shape.good luck to ya'll and keep up the good work!

Bucky T

GONetwork Member
Well...... Nothing going on this weekend. Birds gobbling, but henned up in Screven C.

Also...................... I forgot to put my phone in front of my first entry bird. It was behind me in the pic......................... The judges DQ'd that one.

Sorry about that....

Still have one more bird on my season limit and maybe I'll be fortunate enough to fill that spot before the season ends.

BRITT-1

Got one

I killed a good one yesterday 4-1-10.my old friend tomminator(kirk) took me to his spot.he killed one at 9:45 and i busted mine at 11:45.it was a good bird to me,21.5 lbs.,1 1/16 spurs,and a few beard hairs at 11.5 inches.i will enter it tonight.

Bucky T

GONetwork Member
I killed a good one yesterday 4-1-10.my old friend tomminator(kirk) took me to his spot.he killed one at 9:45 and i busted mine at 11:45.it was a good bird to me,21.5 lbs.,1 1/16 spurs,and a few beard hairs at 11.5 inches.i will enter it tonight.

Congrats on your bird Britt! :cheers:

Don't forget to put your phone in the pic with you and the bird!

macdog82881

well Im on the board, my first time hunting this year lasted all of 20 minutes, and on a WMA quota hunt at that.

I got problem , my pc is crap im on my phone, so i might need one of you guys to post for me I can email pics from phone, have to be at work at 7 tonight will try it there, ill let you guys know if I need help, hoping I can get us at least one more this season. Good luck guys !

G Duck

Congrats Macdog.
Got # 3 this morning. Called up two, My buddy was the intended shooter. After he shot his, the other bird stayed around a little too long. Both had 10" beards and inch spurs.

Bucky T

GONetwork Member
Congrats Macdog.
Got # 3 this morning. Called up two, My buddy was the intended shooter. After he shot his, the other bird stayed around a little too long. Both had 10" beards and inch spurs.

Congrats on # 3 Duck! I've been hunting just haven't been on this board lately.

Well, I went this past Sunday with a good friend and we called up a longbeard. We both had 2 birds under our belt and the fairest way we could come up with to see who was going to shoot was to toss a hat in the air and whoever the bill was pointing at got to shoot.

The bill was pointing at my buddy.. :D 2yr old bird w/a 10" beard.

Probably heading out tomorrow and I'll hunt some this weekend too.

G Duck

Thanks, I have a buddy that has been hunting in screven, said the birds are still talking pretty good, as of last week also.
good luck! looks like you are the only one on the team still hunting. Dont know what happened to everyone
I am taking some friends here and there, still havin fun.

Bucky T

GONetwork Member
I'm heading out in the morning to my club in Screven. Going to be last trip down there this turkey season.

This is the time of the year down there. Hopefully some lonely gobblers will come running!

Almost had bird #3 yesterday morning..... Henned up in Jasper C. Watched this longbeard breed a hen 70yds out.......................

Then the hen left and 3 more hens came out in the field over a 100yds away and pulled both longbeards away... There were two strutters.............. The hens proceeded to march across the field away from me, pulling both the longbeards with them. Gave them everything I had, but it's pretty hard competing with the real thing.

Kind of surprised seeing them still henned up hard this late in the season. Fun hunt nevertheless.

G Duck

I might sit on the sidelines next season and watch the challenge. More fun to watch it.

Latest posts