team......FATAL OBSESSION

Thanks, but I'm not a jerky fan. I'm not sure what football team you prefer, but do you usually talk trash after the first drive of the game if your team scores? And after watching your show on SWWTV and rolling on the floor laughing, I feel satisfied with your 3 Amigos pic. Fifty five million viewers could have seen you wiff multiple times. That's good stuff! You are now famous. When Michael Waddell walks up to me, he says, "Hey Bow Only." When he walks up to you, he now might say "Aren't you the guy who missed all those deer on that TV show?":D
That's to funny! I wonder what he says when you walk away:huh: And I hope everyone gets a good laugh out that show that's what it was for:bounce: You should film some of your stuff like the 8 deer you have already had at 10yrds and couldn't get a shot at ANY of them I'm sure Waddell would want to see it:rofl:

bowkill7

Thanks, but I'm not a jerky fan. I'm not sure what football team you prefer, but do you usually talk trash after the first drive of the game if your team scores? And after watching your show on SWWTV and rolling on the floor laughing, I feel satisfied with your 3 Amigos pic. Fifty five million viewers could have seen you wiff multiple times. That's good stuff! You are now famous. When Michael Waddell walks up to me, he says, "Hey Bow Only." When he walks up to you, he now might say "Aren't you the guy who missed all those deer on that TV show?":D

Just dont introduce your wife or girlfriend to Waddell. Just saying not a good idea.:eek:

Bow Only

That's to funny! I wonder what he says when you walk away:huh: And I hope everyone gets a good laugh out that show that's what it was for:bounce: You should film some of your stuff like the 8 deer you have already had at 10yrds and couldn't get a shot at ANY of them I'm sure Waddell would want to see it:rofl:

Your inexperience at bow hunting is starting to show through. I could have shot any of them, but they weren't shots that I like to take. You might take iffy shots, I don't. There is a difference between a deer coming to a corn pile and patterning a deer in the woods. As for filming, it decreases your odds of killing a big deer. Besides, I've been on TV more times than I can remember. I have patients come in all the time and say "I saw you on TV this week" and I didn't even know I was on.

You sure that's the reason your scared to shoot!:shoot:Cause according to your long time friend I spoke to yesterday he said for the first 4 years you hunted with him you couldn't hit a thing and when you did hit one it was right in the back leg, said there nickname for you was The Rear End Shooter:rofl::rofl::rofl:

BowanaLee

Guys, you reckon we gave them a big enough head start yet ? :bounce:
Got another movie star and its big enough.

BowanaLee

Guys, you reckon we gave them a big enough head start yet ? :bounce:
Got another movie star and its big enough.

Update !!!
I just captured the footage from the hunt. Uploaded my cards from the trail cams too. Finally got that buck with the kicker to visit my mineral lick. He looks kinda familiar, naw couldn't be ? Hes a shooter for this area anyways. Got a new stickers to chase. ::;

Attachments

• 592.jpg
    592.jpg
    243.7 KB · Views: 372
  • 599.jpg
    599.jpg
    250.1 KB · Views: 382
  • 610.jpg
    610.jpg
    234.4 KB · Views: 382

100hunter

Matt I was just setting here eating Bow Challenge Deer Jerky and I thought It would be a nice gesture to offer you a pack:whip:This may be just the luck needed to get you going before bow season ends!:rofl:

You definitely got Matts number. Lets see what we can do to get him started, he could use a little boost. Lee don't let that one get away.

pasinthrough

Good going on the doe, Lee!

Congrats for getting your team out of that tie for last place!:yeah:

100hunter

I think you guys are jinxed. But then, so are we.

BowanaLee

I think I met ole "Kicker" today but it was to late to do anything about it. I was set up on a white oak that was dropping by the river.
The day I shot that doe he was in the mineral lick close to where I park. Then passed by where I park just after I left with the doe. :huh:
I guess hes got me timed. Hes playing with fire ! :bounce:

Attachments

• 339.jpg
    339.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 324
  • 202.jpg
    202.jpg
    273.8 KB · Views: 320
  • 221.jpg
    221.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 321

BowanaLee

Rodney called and said theres points on the way for Team Fatal Obsession.
Y'all have had a big enough head start. Ready or not, here we come ! Photobucket

Bow Only

Guys, I guess I'm just a bad partner. I let an 8pt walk yesterday. He had a 15 inch spread and a nice frame, but he was only 2 1/2 and I just couldn't have smiled for the picture. He was sparring another buck and I had the pin on him but just couldn't do it. Then I had a doe that must have made a deal with God to keep from getting killed. This is without a doubt, the best/worst year I've had in a long time for deer. I saw 14 this weekend and none in the truck. The yearlings will come up, the doe will stay back. The young bucks will come in, the big boys won't show. The doe yesterday kept a tree between me and her vitals. That's hard to when they're walking but she somehow did it. As more acorns come down, things will get better. I've got a couple of spots that will be really good in a month.

alligood729

Guys, I guess I'm just a bad partner. I let an 8pt walk yesterday. He had a 15 inch spread and a nice frame, but he was only 2 1/2 and I just couldn't have smiled for the picture. He was sparring another buck and I had the pin on him but just couldn't do it. Then I had a doe that must have made a deal with God to keep from getting killed. This is without a doubt, the best/worst year I've had in a long time for deer. I saw 14 this weekend and none in the truck. The yearlings will come up, the doe will stay back. The young bucks will come in, the big boys won't show. The doe yesterday kept a tree between me and her vitals. That's hard to when they're walking but she somehow did it. As more acorns come down, things will get better. I've got a couple of spots that will be really good in a month.

That's the reason I didn't play this time....I'm too choosy......:D not enough of a killer anymore...

BOWROD

dont sweat it matt ,, if it's not something you want to shoot then DONT shoot !!! you only got 2 tags :cheers:,, i have been hunting on a quality pc of land in harris cnty the bucks there have to be 125 + so i have to be picky as well !! atleast your seeing plenty :biggrin2:

BowanaLee

The other teams are having a great time leading. Its the closest a lot of em will ever come to winning this thing.
I hate to burst their bubble. Its ok to let em have their fun a little longer as long as we get em in the end. :bounce:

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
The other teams are having a great time leading. Its the closest a lot of em will ever come to winning this thing.
I hate to burst their bubble. Its ok to let em have their fun a little longer as long as we get em in the end. :bounce:

Thanks Yall:clap:

BOWROD

movie star

Good thing we got one teammate that gets to hunt regular ,,,lee made one famous this evening,,:fine:,,but he was a lil down about one that slipped by ,,:hair::hair::banginghe,,,,he said something about stickers DADDY .!!!