Here is some my leasor has.

Michael S. Lee
P. O. Box 1801
Tifton, GA 31793
(229) 382-0704 home
(229) 392-1182 cell
michaellee@mchsi.com
Dear Hunters:

Enclosed is a list of properties that I have available for hunting leases for the 2012-2013 hunting season. The lease will run from June 1, 2012, through May 31, 2013. If you are interested in any of these tracts, please feel free to contact me. I will be glad to answer any questions. I can also send maps, directions, and aerial photographs that will enable you to inspect the property to determine suitability. If you decide you are interested, a deposit of 33% of the lease fee will hold the property until May 1, 2012. The balance of the fee is due on or before May 1, 2012. There are additional tracts that already have deposits on them and are not shown on this list. Balance on these tracts will be due and payable on May 1, 2012. Please check back at that time for availability of these tracts.

Sincerely,

Michael Lee

TRACT 4: 43 acres in Fentress County, TN. Located on Holden Hollow Rd about 4 miles North of Jamestown. Property has a stream, large hardwoods, electricity to the site. Good place to camp.

LEASE FEE: $300.00

TRACT 5: 68 acres in Fentress County, TN. Located approx. 5 miles North of Jamestown on Buzzard Roost Road. All in mature hardwood timber with great campsite and million dollar view of the valley below. Stream at the end of property. Property is located approx. 3 miles from TRACT 5.

LEASE FEE; $375.00

TRACT 7: 36 acres on the Bledsoe/Sequatchie County Line, TN. Property overlooks the beautiful Sequatchie Valley about 700 feet below. All in hardwood timber with a 30 foot waterfall. Long frontage on Blue Swanee Road about 5 miles North of Dunlap, TN in the Mt. Airey Community.

LEASE FEE: $250.00
TRACT 8: 83 acres in Scott County, TN. Located on the Northside of Chimney Mountain in an isolated, wild habitat. Abundant deer, turkey, elk and bear. Has small stream. Accessible by 4 wheeler.

LEASE FEE; $250.00

TRACT 11: 600 acres, Perry County, TN. Located on Tn. Hwy. 438, approx. 1 mile West of Tn. Hwy 13. Toms Creek runs through this property for approx. 1 mile. Property has been clear-cut, except for approx. 108 acres of hardwood bottoms spread out over approx. 12 separate areas.

LEASE FEE: $2100.00

TRACT 12: 85 acres, Perry County, TN. Mostly clear-cut hardwood with some heavily timbered hardwood bottoms. Small stream. Good place for camping. Located on Roans Creek and Airport Light Roads.

LEASE FEE: $350.00

TRACT 13: 212 acres, Clay County, KY. Located 4 miles North of Manchester, Ky., in the Maupin Gap Area. Samples Branch runs through the property. Electricity runs to the property. Property features very large, mature hardwood timber, food plots, camping area. Located in the Elk Zone, and has large population of very large deer with exceptional genes.

LEASE FEE: $1200.00

TRACT 14: 180 acres, Fentress County, TN. Located on King Mountain Road, approx. 12 miles West of Jamestown. Property is all in large hardwood timber with food plots, large powerline for excellent shooting lanes, and good camping area. Excellent deer, turkey and hog hunting.

LEASE FEE: $1000.00

TRACT 15: 515 acres, Perry County, TN. Located on Tn. Hwy. 438 and Roans Creek Road. Mostly planted in 1 year old planted pines with 85 acres in hardwood bottoms with mature hardwood timber. Gas line runs through property, which creates good shooting lanes, interior roads, and food plots.

LEASE FEE: $1800.00

TRACT 21: 75 acres, Grundy County,Tn. Located on Tn. Hwy. 50, approx. 6 miles off Interstate 24 in the Pelham Community. All in large hardwoods with very scenic views. Near Monteagle,Tn.

LEASE FEE: $500.00

TRACT 22: 150 acres, Cannon County,Tn. Located approx. 8 miles North of Woodbury,Tn. in the Pleasant Ridge Community, approx. ½ mile of Tn. Hwy 53. All in large hardwoods with big hardwood bottoms. Lots of deer and turkey.

LEASE FEE: $1250.00

Jim Boyd

Very, very kind of you to post... super work!

Rackbuster

Kevin,Not my land.You have to contact thru info at top of thread.