Tennessee vs Georgia predictions/ discussion

northgeorgiasportsman

Staff member
Yall are dead last in the SEC with 10 sacks on the season and that's against weak competition. That don't count for hurries and pressure and I'm not saying you won't get to Hooker a time or two, but Nolan Smith accounted for 30% of those sacks and word is, he's out.
How did that prognostication play out?

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
This is where the game hinges. UGA is not getting to the QB this year. They are ranked 120 and that's against a really weak schedule. Tennessee is not the highest ranked at 33, but they will pressure Stetson all night.

One thing I don't like about this team and us playing on the road is that we are a highly penalized team and UGA shows to be very disciplined. We can't get behind the chains and beat ourself on the road.

No one has been able to stop this offense. The few times it's performed poorly, it was usually self inflicted. So I'm interested to see what Kirby dials up. But as mentioned, based off stats, I don't see y'all getting the pressure you'd want on Hooker. Y'all have a good pass D on paper, but so did Bama, Ky, and LSU, then we went out sliced them up.

The question is, can GA keep up in a shootout? I think everyone is expecting a Bama vs UT type game.
B7154C7F-CA10-4862-93B2-975757801F1A.jpeg

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
6B513BF6-857B-4EF9-9400-981546E7762B.png