Thank you to the 2022 Pick’ems regular season donators.

Chris 195 7/8 B&C

I’ve told many of you in the past, but let me tell it again.
GON forum is a awesome place and it is in no doubt because of the good folks that make it up.

We’ve all eyed and inspired to win the coveted Pick’ems CUP each year, but the past few years, the donation pot has really grown. While some donations are still in transit I’d like to brag on and thank @gacowboy @Resica @Cool Hand Luke @Madsnooker @BassRaider @bullgator @ddgarcia @benellisbe @Throwback @Whitefeather and @jimbo4116 for your generosity and kindness.

Lastly,but most importantly, a huge THANK YOU to @rhbama3 & @gobbleinwoods for all y’all do putting together, running, and puttin up with us.

1670305870286.jpeg

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
Is it just me, or have those jars on the left there had a sip or three taken out of them already? :rofl:

That's some good stuff I can personally attest to so can't blame ya if ya did.

Congratulations again.

benellisbe

Congratulations again this season Chris.

bullgator

Yes sir Chris, you really came through on a particularly tough and crazy year. Glad you like the Pick’ems Cup and hope you find a use for the accessory. Congrats again.

Geffellz18

I’ve told many of you in the past, but let me tell it again.
GON forum is a awesome place and it is in no doubt because of the good folks that make it up.

We’ve all eyed and inspired to win the coveted Pick’ems CUP each year, but the past few years, the donation pot has really grown. While some donations are still in transit I’d like to brag on and thank @gacowboy @Resica @Cool Hand Luke @Madsnooker @BassRaider @bullgator @ddgarcia @benellisbe @Throwback @Whitefeather and @jimbo4116 for your generosity and kindness.

Lastly,but most importantly, a huge THANK YOU to @rhbama3 & @gobbleinwoods for all y’all do putting together, running, and puttin up with us.

View attachment 1194627

While I don’t participate in the Pick-em’s, this is such a cool thing you guys do!
Very generous of all of you that support this….And that Pick-ESM’s cup is pretty sweet!

Congrats on the W!