The best advice you've ever gotten...

furtaker

Don't trust somebody who seems overly nice and friendly all the time. They're usually sneaky and hiding something.

I've seen this more times than I can remember.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Don't trust somebody who seems overly nice and friendly all the time. They're usually sneaky and hiding something.

Any Botha t makes a great first impression. It’s by design. I’d rather somebody seem like a jerk at first but end up being cool when you get to know them.

Toliver

I live by the philosophy that anyone who smiles all the time is up to something.

furtaker

God gave you two ears and one mouth so you can listen twice as much as you talk.
One of my biggest pet peeves is listening to somebody take 10 minutes to tell a 30 second story.

I'm convinced that some people just enjoy hearing themselves talk. And those same people are usually full of horse hockey.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
As you go through life, always do your best to help others along the way each day....because the person that you help today might very well be the person that helps you tomorrow when you might need it most !!!

Thankfully, I have lived my life that way since I was very young. Without any doubt, it has been returned to me 10-fold plus. :cheers:

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
One of my biggest pet peeves is listening to somebody take 10 minutes to tell a 30 second story.

I'm convinced that some people just enjoy hearing themselves talk. And those same people are usually full of horse hockey.
Yep and as soon as I realize you’re not listening I’m done talking to you. Look at your phone while I’m trying to tell you something, done.

oldfella1962

That was my drill sergeants' favorite thing to scream at us if we weren't moving fast enough... and we never were.
:LOL: You know it! A particle accelerator wouldn't move fast enough for a Drill Sergeant.

krizia829

If you're going to do something, do it right or don't do it at all

elfiii

Admin
Staff member