The Firminator. !!!

davidhelmly

I looked at them before I bought my Woods last year, I went with the Woods because you couldn't get 2 sees boxes on the Firminator.

Stickers

This shows everything you need to know about the different ways to use it.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Stickers

$6 grand? I don't have $3 grand total in my Fred Cain all purpose plow, Pittsburgh Middlebuster and subsoiler, disc harrow and spreader and that thing doesn't even have a Cat 1 3 point hitch.

Bet it will get a 5 to 20 ac plot done faster ?

CF2015

We purchased one a couple years ago, after researching several options for a few years. It was a big decision, but couldn't be happier with it. It's more heavy duty in person. William Yancy was quick to return the two questions I had. It's a definite time saver and money saver by using less seed and tractor fuel. I can plant over 20 acres in a day. I order a custom seed mix through Hancock seed and have the seed system dialed in perfectly. Highly recommend.

Rulo

I ll tell you one thing,,......them Firminator people dont answer their phone and they dont return calls......

I was in the market for a Firminator last Fall........called them, left multiple messages,,,,,they dont answer there phone. Called the number that was in there GON ad........Business must be great!

Bought a seeder from Northern Tool for 20% of what the Firminator cost and am very happy with it.

Stickers

I ll tell you one thing,,......them Firminator people dont answer their phone and they dont return calls......

I was in the market for a Firminator last Fall........called them, left multiple messages,,,,,they dont answer there phone. Called the number that was in there GON ad........Business must be great!

Bought a seeder from Northern Tool for 20% of what the Firminator cost and am very happy with it.

ranews equipment
770-229-5090

Answer every time I call !!!