The first step to winning championships? Championship recruiting.

maker4life

To win you do have to recruit well. You then have to have to have the guts to stand behind your players like a father would. You have to have the guts to stare down those tossing false allegations and doing everything in their power to bring you and your boys down.

By doing this your players know that you have their backs during adversity and in return play like it. By not your players know that propping up your false image of moral superiority in order to keep your job is what is most important and in return play like it.

hayseed_theology

You then have to have to have the guts to stand behind your players like a father would.

My father wouldn't have tolerated a bit of what some of these championship coaches turn a blind eye to.

maker4life

My father wouldn't have tolerated a bit of what some of these championship coaches turn a blind eye to.

I did a lot of stupid things when I was younger. My daddy didn't like them and would let me know but he never turned his back on me. I'm a better man for it.

lbzdually

Banned
I did a lot of stupid things when I was younger. My daddy didn't like them and would let me know but he never turned his back on me. I'm a better man for it.

Punishing is much different than turning your back. You punish someone because you love them and want them to be a better man. When you ignore harmful behavior, whether to one's self or others, you are not helping that person, you're doing what's easiest for you.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Punishing is much different than turning your back. You punish someone because you love them and want them to be a better man. When you ignore harmful behavior, whether to one's self or others, you are not helping that person, you're doing what's easiest for you.

Or what's easier for Jimbo...:D