The Teams for the challenge!!

Arrow3

This is gonna be a wild finish..Team 40 just got two more birds..
I Love it!

Go Team #26 Full Strut

He should have taken some better pics of the beards and may have gotten some bonus points for them...He for sure is gonna get team 40 ten more points though..:)

The Horned Toad

Looks like team 17 just tied team 21 with 47 points. Man this is getting intense and starting to stress me out.:eek:

Arrow3

Scores are updated again!

Arrow3

There are a couple of teams that could make it real interesting with a good bird...:)

Dupree

capt stan

with team 17 tied with yall now, with you having to watch from the sidelines.:hammers:

I know it's killing me..... I got faith in the rest of my team some one will pull one out of the hat:cheers:

I just hope there won't be any comming out of someone freezer....::ke::huh::rolleyes:

Very close race it's been a blast!!!!

Slings and Arrows

WOW! What an exciting challenge. Team 20 will have two hunters in the woods till the end. It's not over yet! I'd love to see everyone get a bird or two at the end.

The Horned Toad

I think CAPT STAN just got knocked out for high score. Man this thing has been nerve racking but fun.

Arrow3

I hear that team 27 has one bird down and after another one as we speak....Its gonna go down to the wire...

Arrow3

Here are the scores at the moment ....There are still a few days to enter birds.....

First place --

Team #21
clintcc--5+7
huntntails
blong--5+5+5
capt stan--7+7+10
jim brantley--8

Total= 59 points

2nd Place--

Team #40
easbell--5+5
Will-Dawg--5+5+10
creekbender--5
Spinkaleo--5+5+7
BBDJR

Total=52 points

3rd place--

Team #26
Fro1911Nut
300mag--7+10+7
IDRATHRBHUNTING--7+5
sappermarc
duckndeerhuntinRN--5+5+5

Total= 51 points

4th place--(won on tie breaker)

Team #17
meandmydog
dfhooked--5+10
jmfdakaniterider2
wetzel--8+7
4x4tacomasd--7+10

Total= 47 points

capt stan

I think CAPT STAN just got knocked out for high score. Man this thing has been nerve racking but fun.

Yep looks like coondog is the man! Congrats dude!!!!:cheers:

BOWROD

challenge

congrats to all the winners !!!!:yeah: it takes a team effort to win these things and you guys did a great job !!!:cheers:

The Horned Toad

Brandon what time on Friday are you I mean the fat lady going to sing?

Arrow3

yoteaholic just moved his team into 5th place....Man, so close ....Congrats on another great bird.