The Upper Chattahoochee Chapter of Quail Forever's Inaugural Low-country boil

marcus3434

Gentlemen,

I want to invite you to The Upper Chattahoochee Chapter of Quail Forever's Inaugural Low-country boil! This event will be a lot of fun- bottomless beer, raffle items, hunts, and great food!

The event will be held Oct 24th at Martins Landing River Lodge in Roswell Ga.

​We really need your help in making this event a success! Please see the link below to purchase your tickets! The sooner you purchase tickets, the sooner we can have an accurate head count! If you cannot attend, but still want to support the chapter, please consider buying a ticket for a friend. If you are in the Roswell/Alpharetta/Cumming area and would like to buy a ticket without purchasing online please call Mark 678-772-3567

Its not to late to be a sponsor! If you would like to donate merchandise please contact us as well. We will give 2 dinner tickets for every $100 in merchandise donated. We will also have a table to display any marketing material you may want to provide.

https://pheasantsforeverevents.org/event/1036​

All purchases are tax deductible and all proceeds go to bring back the bobwhite in Georgia!

I look forward to seeing you there!​​

If interested in joining our chapter the next meeting will be held Oct 8th at the Red Lobster on Holcomb Br Rd. We start at 7pm. Everyone is welcome. Our agenda this meeting will be discussing the boil and then as usual the topic will switch to shotguns and bird dogs quickly! We would love to have you join us!

Last edited by a moderator:

OILMAN

I hope to see everyone in the Atlanta from the Upland Forum there! We are raising money to aggressively improve habitat on public lands! Places that have some quail now, but can have plentiful numbers in the future. On a good day, a hunter with decent dogs will be able realistically expect to find a covey per hour to 1.5 on our focal areas- but for this to become a success, we need your support! I can't wait to meet all of you there!

mecicon

I hope to see y'all there.

mecicon

Paid for my tickets, very easy.

Paid for my tickets, but unfortunately I'll be in Boulder, Co on the 24th because of a family emergency. I'm sorry I'll miss it. Will there be any kind of membership list as a result of this kickoff banquet?

OILMAN

Chester, We have a few in S. GA- where specifically are you talking about? If you send me a PM, I can send you all applicable information regarding our current chapters and locations as well as planned chapter starts.
Thanks.

Setter Jax

Hey how did you guys do on your QF Banquet?