There I said it…

slow motion

To those of you with extendable mirrors. Retract them when you aren't pulling a trailer. Most of you ride the center line and you're running people out of the road especially on the narrow ones. If that isn't an option at least work on your spatial awareness. Not sure who it was but I blame you people. Just picked my mailbox up 20 feet down the road.

Dang right I said it. Yall people are a menace. :rofl:

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Ain't he a little old to be flyin'??? Past his prime, so to speak??
Well yes but he’s got a little rank and no true leadership qualities. So he abuses his rank and excuses it with stuff like “Rank has its privileges.” You know the type.

Railroader

Billy’s Security Guard.
Well yes but he’s got a little rank and no true leadership qualities. So he abuses his rank and excuses it with stuff like “Rank has its privileges.” You know the type.
Yes, yes I do. And I've made it my hobby and mission in life to aggravate the crap outta those types by doing exceptional work, while laughin' and thumbing my nose at those types...

There, I said it.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Yes, yes I do. And I've made it my hobby and mission in life to aggravate the crap outta those types by doing exceptional work, while laughin' and thumbing my nose at those types...

There, I said it.
Well you’re a problem. You’re a source of negativity and possibly a mental case. That’s what they’ll put in their report and say at their meetings anyway.

Keep up the good work.

Railroader

Billy’s Security Guard.
Well you’re a problem. You’re a source of negativity and possibly a mental case. That’s what they’ll put in their report and say at their meetings anyway.

Keep up the good work.
Correct. I've heard that song for 35 years. Those floor managers, and jr. superintendent types HATE me.

Then when the General Manager tells them guys to just steer clear and stay outta my way, they hate me even more...

slow motion

People that live in the suburbs are creepy. There I said it.
I didn't used to be creepy. Grew up and lived in the country. Atlanta creeped up on me. Now there's people everywhere. I'm just another suburbian now. Or is it suburbite? Or just creepy?

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I don’t know. All I know is those people are weird to me. The women act like men and men act like women.
And they always worrying about they "proppity values."