Thirsty Thursday for the Dirty Birds......for those who care.....whatcha rolling with today ?

Dub

thanks
gotta have my hot chow chow

It tastes great and has been a hit on anything I've tried it on.

The most surprising thing I tried it on was a boring side dish I made last week. I was having some leftover boneless chicken had nuked some riced cauliflower that was in one of those freezer steam bag things. The chicken already had some hot rub on it so I didn't want to dose up the riced cauliflower with hot sauce. Looked into the fridge and saw the hot chow chow in there....put some on the cauliflower and it was much improved.

Great eats folks. Wish I had something good to show.I had sloppy joes on loaf bread.

I did watch some of the Falcons. I went to bed and to sleep before half time. I really could not care less about anything NFL. I will watch some on TV but they will not get a dime from me for any ticket or product. I enjoy College Football.

Nothing shabby about sloppy joes. Growing up my mom would go through some Manwich stuff. I always liked it.

I fully agree about the NFL. I find many of the the player's & ownner's behavior to be deplorable. I think that Roger Goodell is a grossly overpaid & inept commissioner.

I always pull for the Falcons.....but I'm a Texans fan at heart.....very proud of the acts of community support that Watt & Watson, in particular, engage in. Good citizens who make a difference in peoples lives. Hopefully they will each remain injury free this year and can really push the team hard. Here's hoping, anyway.

Agreed, also, on college football being what I watch more often. I was real encouraged to read about one school dropping Nike uniform sponsorship.....and other schools considering. It may not make a hill of beans difference to Nike's bottom line....but it's commendable on the school's part and showing where they stand.

In effort to better support the Dawgs efforts tomorrow.....I think I'm gonna grill some chicken today.....and let my own dogs enjoy some of it, too. :rofl:

ky55

I’m late to the party, but I’ll throw in anyway....

Had an old friend drop by so we did a double batch of stir fried rice and
smoked sausage with peppers and onions.
Plenty for everybody and he had leftovers to take home.

Everybody sure put out some mighty fine meals last night!!

:clap:

Dub

I’m late to the party, but I’ll throw in anyway....

Had an old friend drop by so we did a double batch of stir fried rice and
smoked sausage with peppers and onions.
Plenty for everybody and he had leftovers to take home.

Everybody sure put out some mighty fine meals last night!!

:clap:

Super looking meal !!!