This Exact You

StriperAddict

An encouraging note for the BOC ...
-------------------------------------------------

This Exact You

It is important that we have a clear understanding of who we are and how important God thinks we are. Knowing this helps us see how we all fit into the body of Christ—the ecclesia; the church. It helps us see how God works through us, and that helps us rest in Him secure in the knowledge that we are not messing things up.
The enemy is very good at bringing our many faults to mind and lying to us about them. He accuses us of not doing enough, of not doing the right things, or doing the wrong things. If we listen to him, we will be tempted to think were underperforming, failing as a child of the King, and even messing up God’s plans. But he has been a liar from the beginning and lying to us is about all he can do. He has been defeated, so he’s all bark and no bite where we’re concerned.

Here is what Father says about us in 1 Corinthians 12:12-27 (KJV):
12 For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.
13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.
14 For the body is not one member, but many.
15 If the foot shall say, Because I am not the hand, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?
16 And if the ear shall say, Because I am not the eye, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?
17 If the whole body were an eye, where were the hearing? If the whole were hearing, where were the smelling?
18 But now hath God set the members every one of them in the body, as it hath pleased him.

Father created each of us with our individual personality, strengths, and proclivities. He made this exact you for this exact time in this exact place. No one else can manifest Jesus the way you can. You make Him real to others uniquely.

The enemy wants us to focus on our weaknesses, vulnerabilities, and failures, but even these serve God. He is sovereign and none of us is powerful enough to thwart His plans.

For a deeper look, click on "God Made This Exact You" at https://www.larryeiss.com/blog

Grace and peace to you.
Larry Eiss