This is sick!!!!!!

fussyray

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6vTEZuzwFy8"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6vTEZuzwFy8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Last edited:

gsubo

Well its obvious it wasn't done on purpose..Im sure we've all had instances where things have went wrong, especially bowhunting. They should have put another arrow in him at least to finish him off though. I missed a doe one time bowhunting at 25 yds that was quartering away..she dropped at the shot and turned back away from the arrow and I must have missed her head by inches. This video was a pretty close shot though and I don't know how he could miss that bad that close, but crazy things happen sometimes. At least he's down. I saw another picture on here a month or two of a huge buck that caught an arrow right in the back of the head..same situtation I guess. Just a bad shot.

Al33

Well its obvious it wasn't done on purpose..Im sure we've all had instances where things have went wrong, especially bowhunting. They should have put another arrow in him at least to finish him off though. I missed a doe one time bowhunting at 25 yds that was quartering away..she dropped at the shot and turned back away from the arrow and I must have missed her head by inches. This video was a pretty close shot though and I don't know how he could miss that bad that close, but crazy things happen sometimes. At least he's down. I saw another picture on here a month or two of a huge buck that caught an arrow right in the back of the head..same situtation I guess. Just a bad shot.

Understandble, however, the idiots didn't have to let the video get out. What a great piece of propaganda for the anti hunting groups. If it makes us sick to see it how much more an animal lover. That should motivate a few to donate their anti hunting dollars and/or get active.:rolleyes:

fussyray

I have been hunting for 30+ years and I have never let a deer suffer like that, and this guy is is a #$%$#%&&^$

:shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:

seaweaver

Am I missing it?
I can't see where he hit it but it sounded from the talk, in the head?
I'm guessing it's (the reaction here)because he didn't do a follow up to try to speed up the death, or putting out there for HSUS?
If it's the later, ...I found the video...
Most of my kills have the same "death throws" , just out of sight. I assume it ain't much cleaner when a black panther does it?
cw

wolf3006

What Bowhunter said.

quailchaser

Am I missing it?
I'm guessing it's (the reaction here)because he didn't do a follow up to try to speed up the death, or putting out there for HSUS?

Yea, you had to look closely, but the arrow was sticking straight out of the deers head.
I don't have a problem with that because strange things can happen in the woods. What I do have a problem with is his laughing at the deer instead of taking another shot and ending it. As Hunters we want quick, clean kills; not slow, dramatic deaths with an idiot laughing instead of taking a follow-up shot.

Buford_Dawg

Ridiculous

to say the least. I can understand the bad shot, heck it happens, but standing there and laughing out loud about it is extremely upsetting. This guy has no business in the woods with a weapon :hair:

Bruz

Gone but not forgotten
Respect.

If you don't have it for the animal you hunt....Get out of the woods.

fussyray

Am I missing it?
If it's the later, ...I found the video...
Most of my kills have the same "death throws" , just out of sight. I assume it ain't much cleaner when a black panther does it?
cw

Not trying to start anything, but don't you see this is WRONG!!!

ultramag

Respect.

If you don't have it for the animal you hunt....Get out of the woods.

Amen brother
You said a mouthful.That is very disturbing seeing someone laughing at an animal suffering.I have no use for a scumbag like that.He is not a hunter in my book, the shooter or the cameraman.Pure trash.:mad:

60Grit

Personally I wish this thread would just go away.
It was too disturbing to leave for respectable hunters to view.

Emmersom Biggens

Bad shots happen, but its what you do to keep the animal from suffering is what makes you a sportsman or an idiot. I shot a doe once and I blew her bottom jaw off, I quickly bolted in another round when I realized what I did, and finished her off. I did not just watch her flopping in agony. Somebody get this crap off here, I don't want to be categorized with this hunter.