Three on Live Bait!

LittleDrummerBoy

Thanks for the report - putting me in a catfish kinda mood.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Nice haul capt! Do you have a favorite catfish to eat? I never ate enough to tell a difference but it seemed like I always thought the flathead was the best.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Nice mess of cats!

Josh B

I bet your freezer is full. I was digging around in mine yesterday and there's fish every where. I didn't remember cleaning them all. Whenever the pandemic started I was loading up.

snapdog

Captain you really should get your own you tube channel. You could make a little money from sharing all you your wisdom. I have no doubt you could be the next Richard Gene the Fishing Machine. but with more life inspiring messages

across the river

Captain you really should get your own you tube channel. You could make a little money from sharing all you your wisdom. I have no doubt you could be the next Richard Gene the Fishing Machine. but with more life inspiring messages

Go up to the video and click on that little picture of the Ol' Captain in the upper lefthand corner.

olcaptain

Nice haul capt! Do you have a favorite catfish to eat? I never ate enough to tell a difference but it seemed like I always thought the flathead was the best.
They are all good to me.

olcaptain

I bet your freezer is full. I was digging around in mine yesterday and there's fish every where. I didn't remember cleaning them all. Whenever the pandemic started I was loading up.
I share as much or more than we eat.

LTZ25

Did you get a sponsor and are you going to now be wearing a jersey and getting canoe
wrapped !!!!! Nice cats !!

snapdog

Go up to the video and click on that little picture of the Ol' Captain in the upper lefthand corner.
zMight take a little while but the ole captain is gonna get payed. Just hope he doesn't change like Richard Gene has

Worley

Daggum Maximus and ol captain are fish catching machines. My favorite report hands down....