Tifton, GA - Hiring All Levels of Production Operators/Maintenance Mgmt

ssramage

Good morning!

We're trying a little bit of everything in this climate to find help, so I thought I'd post here as well. I've always had great luck with the people that I've met through GON.

I oversee a food production/manufacturing facility in Tifton, GA. We are a rapidly growing, privately held company and are looking for all levels of production operation and a maintenance manager. Production operators typically start in the $12+/hr range and scale based on experience. 40 hours per week + overtime immediately available. Annual bonus program in place. Would be interested in hiring from entry level (even college students at ABAC) to more seasoned production operators.

Our maintenance manager role is paid commensurate with experience. Management positions eligible for annual bonus program (% of salary) based on key corporate metrics.

Other benefits include paid time off, 401k match, and health benefits.

This is a great company, that we operate like a family. Excellent opportunity for immediate employment and meaningful growth.

Please send resumes, or reach out to me directly at steven@pb2foods.com, for more info.

Latest posts