To all of you who didn't know

bearpugh

Gone but not forgotten
thats fine. i'm gonna cover it in ductape anyway.(stainless):D

Ga Sportsman

thats fine. i'm gonna cover it in ductape anyway.(stainless):D

Just as long as someone doesn't send you a pm offering you more than my $600 trade value and you turn this thing into an online auction......

Ga Sportsman

Sounds like we got a deal.....I won't travel far for this deal though.....I don't want to give this Glock away.

Skinin&Grinin

I have a question...
Why is it on some of the items for sell the seller states Georgia residence only??
Is my money not good from Florida? If I'm paying shipping to my FFL or if I'm willing to make the drive with cash in hand,whats the problem??
I'm not crying about it,what a man wants to do with his sell is his business,just curious.There has been a few times in the past where I really wanted the make the purchase and read at the end of the post Georgia only or with in so many miles of the seller...
So far I have not found anything that I wanted to buy that was close enough for the drive or worth the shipping costs,except in the few case where it was Ga.only.

Ga Sportsman

I have a question...
Why is it on some of the items for sell the seller states Georgia residence only??
Is my money not good from Florida? If I'm paying shipping to my FFL or if I'm willing to make the drive with cash in hand,whats the problem??
I'm not crying about it,what a man wants to do with his sell is his business,just curious.There has been a few times in the past where I really wanted the make the purchase and read at the end of the post Georgia only or with in so many miles of the seller...
So far I have not found anything that I wanted to buy that was close enough for the drive or worth the shipping costs,except in the few case where it was Ga.only.

I think that most folks don't realize that it isn't as hard to ship a weapon as they think it is......And if I'm not mistaking, you can't come across state lines and buy a weapon, unless you can prove that you have a Ga addy. May be wrong on that though.

..And if I'm not mistaking, you can't come across state lines and buy a weapon, unless you can prove that you have a Ga addy.

You can come across state lines to purchase a long gun, but the transaction has to be handled by a local FFL.

In other words, a buyer from FL can buy a long gun from someone in Albany, and the seller can deliver the gun to a local GA FFL who can close the transaction.

uga_fan

Better than the $50 Glock box are the firearms that are bought off the S&S one day and then re-listed by the new owner the next day at a 30% markup from the previous owners o.b.o. price.

wildmantaz

Saw a good way of reposting an ad tonite.

3 items listed, 2 items sold, 1 item deleted and a new ad posted for the deleted item.