To all the Cigar lovers here,,,,

Cmp1

BANNED
We just had a a new tobacco store open up in our little town,so instead of ordering from JR cigars,I thought I would try an inexpensive one,,,,only store in town with a humidor and a big selection of cigars,,,,38B5CEBB-1DDA-47B9-9213-7A317B5AD370.jpeg
Was 2.99,,,,we'll see,,,,will report back,,,,
Thanks guys for your suggestions,,,,

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
I read "Tabasco Store".

I was trying to figure out why a hot sauce store sold cigars.

I was also wondering if yankees ate enough hot sauce to require an entire store full.

Carry on.

specialk

Theres a HUGE JR store in Burlington NC that i go by when i visit my hometown.....it backs up to I-85, must be 3-400 yds long.....the entire back, all 300+ yds is filled top to bottom with cigarettes.....they got a huge walk in humidor too....not a smoker but wife likes to shop there in the store....

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
GON for the dark wrapper huh? Look nice. Looking forward to the review.

When I was "sampling" new smokes I always got at two and as many as five of a kind. Found that what I ate and drank with or even recently beforehand could make a huge difference in my opinion of the smoke.

mamatried

GON for the dark wrapper huh? Look nice. Looking forward to the review.

When I was "sampling" new smokes I always got at two and as many as five of a kind. Found that what I ate and drank with or even recently beforehand could make a huge difference in my opinion of the smoke.

100% agree. Also try different gauge sizes of the same kind. You may hate a toro but like a corona or Lonsdale of the same type. So many options. Just smoked a Liga Privada Flying Feral Pig yesterday, definitely would recommend.

Redbow

Its been many years since I smoked a cigar. When I quit with tobacco I threw it all down my pipe and cigars...

There was a man named Czar
who went exceedingly far
he dropped his cigar in the
gunpowder jar-there was a
man named Czar :oops:

Cmp1

BANNED
Theres a HUGE JR store in Burlington NC that i go by when i visit my hometown.....it backs up to I-85, must be 3-400 yds long.....the entire back, all 300+ yds is filled top to bottom with cigarettes.....they got a huge walk in humidor too....not a smoker but wife likes to shop there in the store....
Love me a good cigar,,,,