Tomorrow

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
This is the one I use.
Another thing I love about that knot besides the fact that the tag end faces the luure so it doesn't catch any debris is that I can tie it with nearly 0 waste in my line, with nothing or next to nothing to cut off.
This counts a lot when you have a twenty or twenty six inch leader tied to the end of your braid and don't want to cut off three or 4 inches of leader with each knot you tie.
It's easy to tie with a quarter inch loop and a quarter inch tag end.

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
Another thing I love about that knot besides the fact that the tag end faces the luure so it doesn't catch any debris is that I can tie it with nearly 0 waste in my line, with nothing or next to nothing to cut off.
This counts a lot when you have a twenty or twenty six inch leader tied to the end of your braid and don't want to cut off three or 4 inches of leader with each knot you tie.
It's easy to tie with a quarter inch loop and a quarter inch tag end.
P.S.
If you tie this knot in a rope, you will see that it is another way to tie a bowline (bolan) knot.
And it's the only way to tie one in the last inch and a half of a piece of flourocarbon.

slow motion

When ya coming back? Got a couple more trees to finish fall and section..then I'm going fishn!
Not sure yet what days but the girlfriend said we going a couple days next week.

slow motion

Respooling. Yall like one of these loop knots?Screenshot_20230919-100623_Adblock Browser.jpg

slow motion

This is the one I use.

Same one I use but I put the ear through the ear before I put the tail through the lure and then back through the ear.
I picked it up off of a DOA lure package a couple decades ago, and they called it the DOA loop knot.
I also refer to it as my blind man's knot, as it is easy to tie with bad eyesight in a moving boat.
It usually gives up first before the uni to uni, unless your leader is stronger than the braid.

My bad went back and read again. Tied this one. Few chores left. May float later today. If not tomorrow am for sure.

notnksnemor

The Great and Powerful Oz
My bad went back and read again. Tied this one. Few chores left. May float later today. If not tomorrow am for sure.
Tech tip.

Keep the loop as small as possible. A big loop can actually cause some headaches.

slow motion

@RedHills gonna be fishing the next few days. If you're around hit me up. Maybe you can teach me how to fish.