Top Turkey Quota Hunts

Gl4di4torRr

I have 5 points next year. I thought about cashing them in on the WMA close to my house. The turkey harvest is pretty low for the entire county though. Only .14 per square mile. It seems like I should go further away and to a better area. What are some of the best draw turkey hunts?

sportsman94

I can’t help with the best, but I’m in a similar situation. With turkey numbers being what they are across the board I choose to stay local with my quota turkey hunts and dedicate extra time to scouting and being able to hunt every day of the hunt if needed. Just because there is a lack of kills doesn’t mean there is a lack of turkeys in my opinion. So if you know they are there I would just stay local and dedicate time to learning where they like to be. The best time to get on the wma birds is before they’ve heard every call in the book and a lot of times that’s the quota hunts. All just my $.02 even though you didn’t ask. Not sure if many people will share the best quota hunts, but looking at selection odds will show you the most desirable