Traditional Bowhunters of Georgia..????

DoubleRR

where or how do I access the Traditional Bowhunters of Georgia webpage... been trying to find it with no success...very much a computer dummy here...Thanks for your help in Advance!
Rocky

DoubleRR

Thanks for the info... I checked out the site... 2 words... very strange.....I thought that TBG has been around for many years.... makes me wonder what is really going on there?

Todd Cook

Thanks for the info... I checked out the site... 2 words... very strange.....I thought that TBG has been around for many years.... makes me wonder what is really going on there?

We'll, it's no big mystery or secret. We had a website that was out of date and we closed it. Very recently we had a very talented fellow and new member from south GA volunteer to build us a new site and manage it for us.

It's in the early building phase and has very little content. But we're working on it.

As for the TBG, we have indeed been around for a long time. We've had ebbs and flows like any other organization, but we're still very active and have 3 shoots, at least 3 hunts, a banquet, and several youth events annually. We are trying to grow, and are always looking for new trad hunters to join us. Feel free to contact me at toddcooktbg@gmail.com.

Clipper

Best thing about TBG is the people. You won't find a finer bunch anywhere. Hunts are listed on this website. Pick one and come!