Traditions NitroFire muzzleloaders...

DoubleRR

Wondering if anybody here GON has had any experiences with the Traditions NitroFire muzzleloaders? ...I have not found much online as to reviews.. Pros and Cons....

DoubleRR

Beats me! my background is squeaky clean... looking for some hunters and shooters here on GON to give us some Real World in the field experiences....

sun

There have been some mentions on Facebook that have been positive about it being accurate. One lady in Iowa shot a big buck at 160 yards using one.

Mattval

I did not know you needed an FFL to buy one of these.
crazy

shdw633

There have been some mentions on Facebook that have been positive about it being accurate. One lady in Iowa shot a big buck at 160 yards using one.

That's not that big of deal with today's muzzleloaders. I sight my 700 Ultimate in at 200 yards and have shot deer out to 150 with my Omega 45 cal a few times.

dusty200001

I purchased one and returned. I tried one this weekend and was not happy. It would pattern a few rounds really close and then start spreading them all over the paper. Would have to start over at 50 and it would do the same thing again. Cleaned between every shot and it was just a mess. Gun store read and found some issues with some more doing the same thing. Traditions knows of issues and can fix if sent in, luckily for me the store swapped for a different new gun of my choice and money back.

Railroader

Billy’s Security Guard.
I purchased one and returned. I tried one this weekend and was not happy. It would pattern a few rounds really close and then start spreading them all over the paper. Would have to start over at 50 and it would do the same thing again. Cleaned between every shot and it was just a mess. Gun store read and found some issues with some more doing the same thing. Traditions knows of issues and can fix if sent in, luckily for me the store swapped for a different new gun of my choice and money back.

Well, howdy my son!!

I gotta tell y'all, this thing was a danged nightmare. Different scopes, different rings, different bullets, you name it. The only thing consistent, was inconsistency.

It just wouldn't shoot, and I am glad it's gone. (n)

agg5910

I bought one a couple of months ago. I absolutely love it, very accurate and super easy to clean. Just my .02