Trail cameras help

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
Having trail cameras around the property lets me know where the hogs are hanging out most. Knowing that helps in trapping and hunting them. It's a year round chore to try and keep their numbers down.
Also lets me know when bucks drop antlers, time of the fawn drop, number of predators etc.
I'm using Moultrie, spypoint and some off brand camera's. One problem with two off brand cameras are. When checking in the field, the SD card will read, "No pictures". But if put into a computer, there are the pictures. Got me at first, thought the cameras were not working. Forget the name, they're still in the field.
I will not buy anymore cameras that uses those micro SD cards. Hard for me to handle with arthritis in the hands. And if you drop one, you may not find it. Knowing everyone has their preference when it comes to equipment, what's yours?

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
I catch the wild game cams on sale $30-40 bucks and have had good success with them , easy to operate also

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
Put out a spypoint camera this afternoon. Hasn't sent any photo's yet. Thinking it should have sent a photo of my truck going by it. Put in new batteries.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
My Tasco seems to be my most reliable View attachment 1075387
I have 4 of these and love them! 2 are the 8mp and the other 2 are the 10 mp....I can’t tell the difference in quality really. They are super easy to setup and use and the batteries last a long time . I get them at Walmart for $30 & $40 each
9DEC9933-E4AF-4707-9985-DE332AC3D279.jpeg