Trespassers

sghoghunter

Does anyone recognize these two around quitman county? We’ve never had any problems with anyone till this afternoon

Attachments

• 6C9CB789-956D-40D4-A543-30EE9544D5A7.jpeg
    6C9CB789-956D-40D4-A543-30EE9544D5A7.jpeg
    101.2 KB · Views: 517

sleepr71

May have been looking for a lost pet,a Cow,or 3..that got out. May just be looking for stuff to pawn. Anything messed up,or missing? I’d say with it getting up into the 90’s...those 2 aren’t going to be doing a lot of physical exertion ?

Hunter922

It shouldn't be too hard to find them with those fancy rims.. They likely live close..

GeorgiaGlockMan

Lol.

Post this pic on a flyer on road signs offer a $50, $100 or whatever reward for their name and address.

You will find out who they are in a couple days or less guaranteed.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210526-151421_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210526-151421_Chrome.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 72

sghoghunter

Game warden is your friend. Show the local warden the picture. If it's a local and it's someone who has been in trouble before chances are the warden knows them.

Called the local warden yesterday and he said there’s really nothing he can do unless we catch them hunting. I just talked to the sheriff too and he said if I can catch them and can identify them then I can have papers served on them to stay off the property. If they continue to come in there, I can press charges for criminal trespass. And if they break in something they will go to jail without question for criminal damage to property, criminal trespass and theft. He said by law, I have a lease agreement with Weyerhaeuser and by law I can press charges on anyone that isn’t supposed to be there. I personally won’t go as far as having charges against someone BUT I won’t let them go and come as they want

Latest posts