Trough feeder plans

ill be following this one. Im moving away from feeding corn because of the dang pigs, and protein feed gets damp and clogs my spin feeders. I thought about getting a 4' plastic trough from Tractor Supply (with the sled type legs on it) and just A-framing over it with a 4x4 on each in and tin roof.

grady white

I don't have the plans but build it big ...I went 6 ft long on the trough by 33 inches wide they can hold close to 600 pounds of feed if you pile it high , the walls of the trough are 10'5 inches high or deep depending on how you look at it ,by doing that you can buy 12ft long sheets of roofing metal using it long ways and have a three foot overhang, that may sound like a lot but you will need it to keep your feed dry, then used a 8 ft 4x4 post on each end/corner of the trough and cut one end of the 4x4's a foot shorter for water run off and bolt runners to the bottoms of the 4x4's and angle the runners with a 45 degree cut on each end so you can drill a hole in each end of the runner so you can pull it to a new spot if you need to