Tuesday supper

bilgerat

Senior
got home a little early and was hongry so I fixed me some supper. This is day 3 of My lower the cholesterol and loose a few pounds diet , tonight its
Baked flounder , steamed mixed veggies, pinto beans and a small slice of cornbread. water with lemon to drink. It was good!!
day 2.jpg

JHannah92

Looks good y'all.

I pan fried some chicken breast and had yellow rice with it. No pics so did it really happen?

pine floor

Well, yall knocked it out of the park tonight.

The better half made some roast, taters,carrots,onion,celery and I made the cornbread.

Been ploughing the garden for tater planting, so will be posting later I hope.

PF

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Man, all that looking good! I tried to lick that pork loin on my computer screen. :bounce:

Making some stir fry here. Just sliced up some chicken, shrimp, onions, peppers, scallions, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, celery, ginger, garlic, and such. About to throw it in a pan.

Dub

Wife and I were out and running all over town today.

Once we'd taken care of appointments and other stuff....she mentioned being hongry....and I was a bit thirsty and coulda used something to knock down the pollen appetizer I'd been tasting all day.

We hit a local burger joint and they had just what the doctor ordered.

She placed her order first and went with a complicated sounding burger. Not me....kept it purty much how I roll at home: Duke's mayo (they specifically list this as the mayo they use), mater, bacon, burger patty, pimento cheese, burger patty and a carmelized onion bbq sauce below. We split an order of onion rings. I'll admit that onion rings didn't look really impressive.....but the batter was very light and you could really taste the sweet onion flavor.

She declared her's the best burger she's had.....until I gave her that "woman....is you crazy" look....then she qualified...."best had...in a restaurant". :rofl:

It'd have been better had the buns been toasted.

No to-go order for always hongry teenager......it'd have been too soggy by the time we got home.

He's killing a pretzel crusted pizza pie, instead.

Last edited:

bilgerat

Senior
Wife and I were out and running all over town today.

Once we'd taken care of appointments and other stuff....she mentioned being hongry....and I was a bit thirsty and coulda used something to knock down the pollen appetizer I'd been tasting all day.

We hit a local burger joint and they had just what the doctor ordered.

She placed her order first and went with a complicated sounding burger. Not me....kept it purty much how I roll at home: Duke's mayo (they specifically list this as the mayo they use), mater, bacon, burger patty, pimento cheese, burger patty and a carmelized onion bbq sauce below. We split an order of onion rings. I'll admit that onion rings didn't look really impressive.....but the batter was very light and you could really taste the sweet onion flavor.

She declared her's the best burger she's had.....until I gave her that "woman....is you crazy" look....then she qualified...."best had...in a restaurant". :rofl:

It'd have been better had the buns been toasted.

No to-go order for always hongry teenager......it'd have been too soggy by the time we got home.

He's killing a pretzel crusted pizza pie, instead.

dang looks awesome!! you killin Me!!!

Reactions: Dub

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Good looking burgers, Dub. I went and had me a big ol' burger at Fuddrucker's for lunch today, was mighty good.

GA1dad

This morning my wife said she was craving fish. So after work I came home and whipped up some fish-n-grits.

20190319_184120.jpg

Triple C

Triple C just proving he can eat healthy. Pretty regular meal for the Ms n me during the week. Weekends a whole different story.

Sautéed squash, broc n baby spinach in olive oil, garlic and Italian seasoning, jerk rice with black beans, baby bellas reduced in a red wine sauce, sliced maters n avacado. Baked cabbage wouldn’t fit on plate.
C1A9FE3F-5C97-442A-937E-9D63302B71E0.jpeg

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Oh Man!! Great lookin vittles y'all!!

I found me a place down here that fries some awesome chicken gizzards!! Pigged out!!!

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Ya'll did good last night. I all looks delish! :fine: