Turtle Tuesday

olcaptain

I had recently gotten 40 staples removed from my knee and received a great report from the surgeon. The storms of pain inside and the torrential rains on the outside seemed for the most part to have passed. For what had seemed forever (only 3 weeks) Annie and I could see the sunshine once again!
After assessing the situation thoroughly there seemed to be only one thing left to do. After being off the water for what seemed an eternity Annie and I emBARKed on a short trip to the Turtle Log! I want to thank you all for the love and prayers sent my way. I hope that you have the best Turtle Tuesday ever!

IMAG0017.jpg
IMAG0035.jpg
IMAG0786.jpg
IMAG0022.jpg
IMAG0804.jpg
IMAG0805.jpg
IMAG0806.jpg

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
I had recently gotten 40 staples removed from my knee and received a great report from the surgeon. The storms of pain inside and the torrential rains on the outside seemed for the most part to have passed. For what had seemed forever (only 3 weeks) Annie and I could see the sunshine once again!
After assessing the situation thoroughly there seemed to be only one thing left to do. After being off the water for what seemed an eternity Annie and I emBARKed on a short trip to the Turtle Log! I want to thank you all for the love and prayers sent my way. I hope that you have the best Turtle Tuesday ever!

View attachment 1146103
View attachment 1146104
View attachment 1146105
View attachment 1146106
View attachment 1146107
View attachment 1146108
View attachment 1146109
You and Annie just made my day! Thanks for the uplift

tjchurch

Good morning Ol Captain it's great to see you and Annie back out on the water. The knee looks a lot better without the staples. Great pics.

ghadarits

That’s one popular log you have there in Crooked Creek. I’m happy to see you’re able to get back out on the water. Best of luck on the rest of your recovery. EmBARKed didn’t get past me. lol!

Last edited:

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Wow , sure didn’t expect to see you on the water this soon ! But so glad to see it , Annie is loving her new home !

rosewood