Librela for dogs with OA pain.

ghadarits

Librela has been a great thing for my 12yo Yellow Lab. Last waterfowl season I had to really pick and choose where I took her to make sure I wasn't putting her in to much of a tough situation so I only got to take her to ponds where the vegetation wasn't too bad. After receiving her second dose of Librela I don't think she would shy away from any retrieve she's feeling that good. This drug does not address the issue its just a pain blocker so I still have to be selective on where I take her so I don't stress her too much but the fact that I thought she would be 100% retired this season and she's not is worth every dime I'll spend on the injections.

Seeing her able to do stuff she really wants to do without the pain has made me a very happy Dog Dad.

If you have an older dog who's struggling with pain I recommend you looking into Librela it's made a world of difference with Oolie.
I just pulled this picture off of the WWW I don't know anything about Mother Lode Vet Hospital.
Librela.jpg

tr21

I use 2 spoonful's of plain yogurt in mine's dog food and it helps . been doing this for years with several different dogs. as soon as I notice them getting to where they don't want to run or jump I start giving it to them, seems to start helping within about 2 weeks