Uberti Cattleman Dalton Edition

FlipKing

I've got the chance to grab one of these and I don't know a bunch about revolvers. I was hoping Dub or one of you other old timers :ROFLMAO: can give me some advice on it. Solid gun, shoots full .357? Any concerns?

transfixer

I've got the chance to grab one of these and I don't know a bunch about revolvers. I was hoping Dub or one of you other old timers :ROFLMAO: can give me some advice on it. Solid gun, shoots full .357? Any concerns?

I haven't seen a Uberti in person lately, does that one use the transfer bar ? or does it have the original Colt style hammer and four clicks to full cock ?

I've got a Pietta 45lc that is like the original peacemaker, four clicks to full cock, and firing pin made into the hammer, I've always preferred that style, don't know that they are any better than the newer version, just my preference

Ulberti's are well made, if you are curious there should be some Youtube videos showing comparisons between them and others

B. White

Don't know about that edition, but the plain old cattleman I have in 45 Colt feels good and shoots good. The brass on it takes a little flitz paste every couple of years to stay shiny, but that is about all I have to complain about. I don't load anything heavy and push it.

1706743839833.jpeg