UGA just got robbed by the officials in Bama

Buford_Dawg

Things haven't gone great for the tide here lately in football.....and i haven't agreed with everything the powers that be at alabama have done in those years....Shula shouldn't have been the only one to get the boot over there.....I just hope that Saban can turn our football program around but it's not going to happen overnight.

But i'm happy to see bama doing well in any sport.

I hear you what you are saying. That is why I am somewhat disappointed in today's BBall game given we have been down for the last 4 years. It has been a long road for Felton and his team and as he is making progress, it is tough to deal with losses like today.

As far as football, Saban should be good for the Bama program. He was for LSU.

Later.

Look in the sports section of today's (Sunday) AJC. Perfect picture of walk on the last shot. Player has the ball tucked in like a full back going through the line, and both feet off the floor.

Must be following NBA rules where the rule on traveling is an ancient myth.

AAADawg

When you playing on the road in the SEC you have to know, going into the game, that all the breaks and all the bad calls are going to go against you, period. We should have won this game but it was blowing a 20+ point lead that was the reason we lost. UGA BAsketball is definitely heading in the right direction however and will only get better!!!!