Upcoming Lanier Fishing Seminar

xdguy226

Folks, I got permission from the GON forum admin this morning to mention a little about an upcoming fishing seminar for Lake Lanier. On Jan. 5th myself, Lanier Jim and Jimbo on Lanier will hosting and conducting an in depth presentation for bass fishing on Lake Lanier appropriately named "The Jiminar". This years theme is titled "A Year on Lanier" and we will all be on stage at one time breaking down Lanier by 4 seasons and our personal tactics for the seasons. There will also be large vendor area with plenty of local vendors plus former Atlanta Braves pitcher Mark Wohlers and his son Jake will be in attendance to chat about fishing and maybe a little baseball. Biscuits and gravy will be served for breakfast and sloppy Joe's for lunch will also be available for this all day event. Please feel free to send me a personal message for more details on this great event. We look forward to seeing you there!!
I would like some more information if seats are still available. Thanks

Scout'nStripers

We just hit 200 guys. Thanks to all who registered. Looking forward to seeing y'all there!!