Used vehicle prices are said to be up 37 percent

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
I've been watching a few that appeared to be in good shape. Prices are not dropping much. Had my eye on one a good distance from where i live. Had a fellow go check it out for me. He said, You don't want it.

hayseed_theology

We bought a new KIA Telluride for my wife back in late 2020. After almost a year and a half, KBB trade-in value is $1k-$4k more than we paid out the door. Private party value is another $2k above that. Craziness.

specialk

Dont have a wreck and total your truck....insurance is paying 'book' value.....

fireman32

"Useless Billy" Fire Chief.
The bride is due for a new ride. The bank man told me back in November that it would be at least 12 months before prices came down. Looks like longer than that now, hoping my clunkers keep cluncking awhile longer.

DAVE

I don't believe car prices will ever come down much. If the Democrats keep control of the House & Senate, I expect they will add a surcharge tax on all gasoline engines to off set their subsidies on electric cars.

gma1320

I like a Useles Billy Thread
That's great news, especially when I'm in the market for a passenger van for 10-12 people

bnew17

Just bought my wife a new Tahoe. The
3k-6k “fee” all dealers are charging over MSRP was going to be too hard for me to swallow. Fortunately I was able to negotiate with our dealer to do away with it, to get the deal. A month later I referred a good friend to the same dealer, same salesman, and they would not budge. It is a tough time right now for sure.