ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
Or did I ?

ddgarcia

Flop

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Another useless club doomed to fail, or continually needing members. 700+ acres with 21 members but you only get to hunt the left over space nobody has ever seen deer on.

Who in their right mind ever thought this was a good way to set up a club?:banginghe

Seems about the norm lol. Nobody wants to pay more than $500 to deer hunt. Then complain the limit is to high and ereebody is killing all their deer

JB0704

I Gots Goats
You can see he is either slapping at the ball or turning his entire body trying desperately to get that bat around in time

Good he is making contact when he gets to it. I would just work on a T getting him to load up, then swing through. Keeping that front shoulder on the ball is tough for a kid who is pressing hard.........seems to be the first thing they want to do is yank their front side off the ball.

JB0704

I Gots Goats
Seems about the norm lol. Nobody wants to pay more than $500 to deer hunt. Then complain the limit is to high and ereebody is killing all their deer

I'd gladly pay 4 x's that much for the right club. Can't seem to find it though. Clubs with that little land, that many hunters, are just asking for trouble.

Speaking of which, Buzz has 100% settled on Americus for his faincy book lernin', so that means I cain't join u or Fuzzy's clubs........I gotta find something in the SW corner of the state.

JB0704

I Gots Goats
I have a local(ish) spot to hunt. I will just want a club within a decent drive of Americus so I can head down there and hang out with my boy some through the deer season.

ddgarcia

Happy Birthday Jenn!!!!!!

Hilsman

Captain Gut Hook !
dang

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Another useless club doomed to fail, or continually needing members. 700+ acres with 21 members but you only get to hunt the left over space nobody has ever seen deer on.

Who in their right mind ever thought this was a good way to set up a club?:banginghe

I have 5 acres I will lease .Split it 7 ways. Each person gets to hunt 1 day per week for everything in season. Only 100.00 per month.Yearround lease only.Guaraneteed to see something.Overnite stay in house is extra.$20.00 per nite per person.Its a great place to hunt.Non hunting guests welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.