Useles Billy done shot #1321 critters with his .223

Status
Not open for further replies.

Railroader

Billy’s Security Guard.
I can tell yall this, I am def a pencil pusher for my line of bidness. I was also a blue collar man for a very long time before that. I get way more tarred at this job than I ever did at those jobs. It's a different kinda tarred, and not the kind makes you sleep good......in fact the opposite is true. Just sayin', persepctive is a good thing. Perhaps I need that fore I go gittin' all judgy about patches.
No, you ain't too judgy. You might push pencils, but you ain't a pencil pusher...

Scars are better than patches, Billy sez ..

HarryO45

Mag dump Dirty Harry
Billy went fishin this morning. Only abot 90 mins. Only catch a few bream, warlier in the week much beettter.
IMG_8226.jpeg
The best thing was i got my fly stick in a bush so i paddled to get it and ended up under the bush and shade. I was toe a new fly on and i guess i was very quite and four several minutes? Suddenly boom and splash… scared me to death. Then i realized that some gooses had landed about 30 feets from me? They was moving towards me? They got real close.IMG_8236.jpeg
I wish @WOODIE13 was their so he could have shpt em all in juan massive magdump.

Any way it was cool

fireman32

"Useless Billy" Fire Chief.
Just changed da spark plugs on my ride

fireman32

"Useless Billy" Fire Chief.
Tie a few knots to. Ain’t nothing but a tangle with a name

Status
Not open for further replies.