Useles Billy got #885 invites to hunt this weekend, one of them legal......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hilsman

Captain Gut Hook !
flop

Hilsman

Captain Gut Hook !
7 left datun hangin

JB0704

I Gots Goats
Mrs. JB has given me strict orders to get a deer.........she sez she was not happy with the deer meat production last year, n I need to git better at it.

JB0704

I Gots Goats
She don't hunt, so she has trouble understanding that I no longer shoot does, and with Buzz GON off ta college, we will be lucky to get two in the freezer this year.

JB0704

I Gots Goats
I have long cents lost the thrill of shooting deer. Nowadays, I hunt more for the serenity factor, which I do enjoy so much, and will pew a buck if he strolls along.

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
I need at least three deers for the freezer

JB0704

I Gots Goats
I don't hate mega bucks, nor mega buck hunters, I just don't find a special thrill in only shooting mega deers. I am still, as always, mostly interested in backstraps. I cut off antlers and bleach skulls of the bigger ones.

JB0704

I Gots Goats
The club I'm in imposes a fine on button heads. That being the case, I don't shoot them...........if it was not the case, I would definitely pew a few each year for the freezer.

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
I'm not picky about the buck's i would shoot. My club on the other hand.,.....

JSnake

Useless Billy Bouncer
Super picky with a riffle but I'll let an arrah fly

JSnake

Useless Billy Bouncer
started shooting a little with a carter evolution + to work on form

JB0704

I Gots Goats
I'm not picky about the buck's i would shoot. My club on the other hand.,.....

Whut's yalls rules? My club is a state regs club, but we are right on a river, so there was a buncha deers............until a very large club right next to us got them a biologist who tolt em to shoot ery doe they saw. They have a few 1000 acres, and were killing over 100 does a year for a few years, n it dropped to 60 last year.........and I suspect it'll drop even further this year.

They still killing ery doe they see, but they seeing less n less each year.

JSnake

Useless Billy Bouncer
not ashamed to say I had the release tension set 2teuto high at first n lost a couple arrahs

Status
Not open for further replies.