UT and Kentucky

joepuppy

My Vols finally showed up for a complete game. I was impressed, especially with the first half. I don't think we can knock off Missouri next week, but maybe Vandy to get us to a bowl game. As bad as we have been, that would be good first season for Pruitt and staff.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
I watched a good bit of the game. The vols looked good. Maybe they have turned the corner

joepuppy

I hope so. We have been inconsistent and struggled with almost everyone.

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
My Vols finally showed up for a complete game. I was impressed, especially with the first half. I don't think we can knock off Missouri next week, but maybe Vandy to get us to a bowl game. As bad as we have been, that would be good first season for Pruitt and staff.

Joe you are a good guys! But Lord don't let bucknasty read this.

lbzdually

Banned
I hate to say it, but after UT did not quit against UGA, I thought they had turned the corner and it seems they have.

BuckNasty83

Good win over a ranked opponent, but it's still Kentucky. They haven't beat us at home since 84. Lots of recruits was there tonight and that always helps. But Ky is a one man team. Load the box and make them pass. Will be interested to see how we handle Mizzou. And if we can score enough on Vandy. Feels so strange worrying about these teams. The east is crazy right now. CJP said he'd accept a bowl bid with 5 wins. I used to laugh at this, but we need the extra practices

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
The Vols got a gift wrapped Kentucky team that was broken after UGA crushed their spirits last week and ended their dream season.

Vols still suck and you guys are only playing for a chance at the “Toilet Bowl”..

Browning Slayer

We're hot or cold. Got to find some consistency

The only consistent thing the Voltards have done is be consistently bad!!

Just think, your season is almost over and you get 8 months to say we”re back!

Although, 1 more win gets you into a toilet bowl...

Browning Slayer

joepuppy

Maybe we should just play everyone the week after UGA crushes their spirit and we would be undefeated. At least until Bama week. Man some of you dawg fans are the epitome of arrogant.

Browning Slayer

Man some of you dawg fans are the epitome of arrogant.

And MOST Vols are the epitome of delusional..

But hey, look at the bright side. 1 more win and you guys are toilet bowl eligible!

Vols are BACK BABY!!

brownceluse

Maybe we should just play everyone the week after UGA crushes their spirit and we would be undefeated. At least until Bama week. Man some of you dawg fans are the epitome of arrogant.
No sir not arrogant at all. UK was one dimensional and on top of that their beast RB got hurt in the UGA game. On top of that the entire UK team was so hyped up leading in to that game they left completely deflated! It was THE season for them that was gone in total humiliation. They were putting billboards in Times Square of their players the week of the UGA game! It was a perfect storm for UT and Pruitt. The UK staff couldn’t get the team back from that emotional disaster. It’s not arrogant it’s facts!

Browning Slayer

No sir not arrogant at all. UK was one dimensional and on top of that their beast RB got hurt in the UGA game. On top of that the entire UK team was so hyped up leading in to that game they left completely deflated! It was THE season for them that was gone in total humiliation. They were putting billboards in Times Square of their players the week of the UGA game! It was a perfect storm for UT and Pruitt. The UK staff couldn’t get the team back from that emotional disaster. It’s not arrogant it’s facts!

Vols can't understand ^that^.. Their biggest game in the last decade was in Bristol against a an un-ranked Virginia Tech team. It's the last time they held a trophy!

M2.jpg

m6.jpg

joepuppy

To be truthful, I never expected a bowl game at all this year. I am hopeful, but I also have watched us play. It would be good to get the extra practices in, and maybe help with recruiting. We celebrated the UK win cause nobody (except yours truly) picked us to win. It is a shame for UK to be "upset" by the Vols. Our program has really fallen on hard times. I believe Pruitt will right the ship, though. We are 3 years from beating UGA and maybe 5 years from a win at Bama at best. Til then, we will celebrate whatever we can.

fairhopebama

To be truthful, I never expected a bowl game at all this year. I am hopeful, but I also have watched us play. It would be good to get the extra practices in, and maybe help with recruiting. We celebrated the UK win cause nobody (except yours truly) picked us to win. It is a shame for UK to be "upset" by the Vols. Our program has really fallen on hard times. I believe Pruitt will right the ship, though. We are 3 years from beating UGA and maybe 5 years from a win at Bama at best. Til then, we will celebrate whatever we can.

Man I was with you until, "We are 3 years from beating UGA and maybe 5 years from a win at Bama at best." At that point I lost it. Whatever it is that you are drinking, you may want to patent it if you typed that comment with a straight face and believe it.