Video editing

chase870

Possum Sox
I'm not a tech guy by any stretch of the imagination, so once I figure out how to do something it bugs me when it changes i guess it happened when the windows update came in. Is there a way to edit vide without buying a subscription to windows 365 or some other software package.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
I'm not a tech guy by any stretch of the imagination, so once I figure out how to do something it bugs me when it changes i guess it happened when the windows update came in. Is there a way to edit vide without buying a subscription to windows 365 or some other software package.
Have a look at these and see if there is one you'd like to tackle. Some are mighty impressive. And as always, YouTube will have tutorials to help you along the way. https://www.techradar.com/best/free-video-editing-software

I totally get the frustration with tech updates changing things up. It happened to me too. Suddenly, I had to find a new way to edit videos without breaking the bank on a fancy software subscription.

Dealing with tech changes, especially after updates, can be a headache, right? I was in the same boat after a Windows update messed with my usual way of doing things. I needed a simple way to edit videos without shelling out for a pricey subscription.

So, I did some digging and found a bunch of free video editing software. They were pretty straightforward and didn't cost me a dime. It was such a relief to find tools that were easy to use and didn't require a tech degree to understand.

And hey, if you're looking for more options, I'd suggest checking out some imovie alternatives. There's a whole world of user-friendly, budget-friendly video editing software out there. You'd be surprised at how many great tools you can find without having to pay for a subscription.