WAR II Prize Donors List - Please Read!!!

Al33

Nicodemus- 2 hand made obsidian antler knives
CoryO- custom made knives
Razorblades-custom made neck knives
Sharpblades-custom made knife
WhistlingDixie-kids door prizes hats,knives/license plates
Headhunter scents-Craig Patton, Fayetteville, GA
Antler Art- Mike Whatley, Covington, GA
Lodge Cast Iron MFG-S.Pittsburgh, TN
Texsport-cast iron dutch ovens
American broadhead co.
Bass Pro Shops-t-shirts/hats/fishin gear
Nash Chevrolet
Dutchman
bam bam - river cane arrow with knapped point
Networker - one year GON subscription

If there are any missing please make a post about it here and I will edit the list to reflect them.

If you won any of the prizes please send the donor a note of thanks. It will sure make Chuck's job a lot easier next year if you do. Thanks again Chuck!

Nicodemus

Old and Ornery
Staff member
It weren`t nothin, Al...

bam_bam

I want to thank whoever donated my dutch oven, me and the wife love it

boneboy96

wasn't much but I donated a lathe turned pen! Mrs. Bam-Bam won that!

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
I won a hat and a shirt. Thank you to whoever donated it and all of the other items. I'd especially like to thank the gentleman who made his property available to everyone.

schleylures

Thanks to all that donated something. And thanks to Mike for the use of his property. And thanks to the cooks,and to the people that came to enjoy and give fellowship. It was a wonderful experience, Thanks to ALL.

DebDay

Thanks again Nic...

Already posted ya a big THANKsfrom the MR on the Primative thread but Thanks again Nic for the beautiful knife!!

I finally convinced him that it wasn't gonna 'disappear' while he sleeps.....:banana:

DebDay

Thanks to all....

THANKS Y'ALL!!!

It is a huge amount of work and planning to make a gathering just seem to 'happen' and flow so effortlessly!!!

Thanks to all those donating -prizes, cash,time , talent, friendships and encouragement to all those trying their hand at 'something new' this weekend......

:cool:

crackerdave

Thanks to whoever donated the small dutch oven.I won it,and camp by myself a lot.It's the perfect size!

Thanks to everybody that helped make WARII GREAT! What a great bunch of folks.

PS - I thought the list said the donor was Texsport and tried to send a pm,but there's no Texsport here.Hope whoever donated it sees this post!

boneboy96

I saw that little dutch oven in the cardboard box. I thought to myself, What a cute little cast iron pot. I almost mistook it as a miniature for just collecting or something like that. I'm seeing now that you can cook a pretty good meal out of something like that! I'd of been in heaven if I'd a won that! :cool::cool::cool: Just like a mini Habachi I had that had a cast iron grill top to cook off! Wasn't big...grill was maybe 6 or 7 inches across tops. Probably 8-10 small charcoall brickettes and good for a couplpe of small NY strip steaks or some Rib-eyes! Or 4 mini burgers or 1 large 1/2 pounder. :yeah:

crackerdave

Yep - I'm a firm believer in travelin' light!:bounce: My wife,on the other hand,takes EVERYthing she might possibly need.