Wasting away in Margaritaville driveler #253

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Good morning ya'll.Back from a HOT weekend in the big town of Whigham.Don't know which was worst the high humidity or the gnats.I sure did like the friendlyness of everyone. They all was waving as I drove by.;):ROFLMAO:

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
:biggrin2: Mernin!

Cmp1

BANNED
Good morning ya'll.Back from a HOT weekend in the big town of Whigham.Don't know which was worst the high humidity or the gnats.I sure did like the friendlyness of everyone. They all was waving as I drove by.;):ROFLMAO:

Try Skin so Soft,,,,

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Try Skin so Soft,,,,
Thanks.In S. Ga.that is like applying honey to keep the bees away.:cry::ROFLMAO:
I spayed with Off. It lasted about 30 minutes. Been a long time since they have been this bad.

Cmp1

BANNED
I've talked about the flys everywhere up here,,,, I did an experiment yesterday, put SOS on my arms and one leg,,,, they went for the untreated leg,,,,

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
I've talked about the flys everywhere up here,,,, I did an experiment yesterday, put SOS on my arms and one leg,,,, they went for the untreated leg,,,,
Your flies are terrible also.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
??SOS???

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Swamp Gator is the best thing I have found for gnats.

notnksnemor

The Great and Powerful Oz
I always wonder where those gnats were before they flew into my eyes....

:unsure::unsure: