Weekly Trout Stocking Reports

. They don't tell you where and when they are stocking next week, they only tell you what they did the week before.
For the creeks near me they usually stock late in the week, Wednesday or Thursday, and I see the report on Friday afternoon. Of course they stock the creeks near me every week all spring and most of the summer. I don't know if all the stocked areas are on a similar schedule.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
I am curious of the some 1600 views on this post, how many actually knew they did a stocking report? I mean some of us get it on our phones or email an others had no clue of a stock report and just went when they could not going based on these reports.
I've never planned a trout fishing trip around any stocking report.

transfixer

They seldom vary the stocking days, if they do its only a day one way or the other, and its always during the daytime, if you live close to one of the streams its not hard to pattern the trucks, if you don't you can watch the stocking reports for two or three weeks and figure out what day they will stock the coming week,

It has always ticked me off to find the trash people leave on the banks, or sometimes even in the water, drink cans, bait containers, excess fishing line, toilet paper( used) I have on occassion picked up enough trash while fishing to fill a kitchen size garbage bag,

I wish the dummies that throw the trash down and leave it could be caught, and banned from ever fishing there again ! Or made to pay a serious fine and have to do a couple weekends of community service picking up trash around the streams and lakes.

Fletch_W

Banned
Legend is in the top right corner

View attachment 1076660

Hmmm mine only shows the DNR boundaries...

pGKGjFf.jpg

skiff20

Thanks BubDBuilder for posting the report. I used to get the report vie e-mail. Now I still get the e-mail but the stocking report is always the 1st one that was sent out in March. On the stocking report it reads to " clear your browser's cache and viewing history" I don't know how to do that and I didn't know I had a cache or where it's at.
Any way thanks for posting the report.

Thanks BubDBuilder for posting the report. I used to get the report vie e-mail. Now I still get the e-mail but the stocking report is always the 1st one that was sent out in March. On the stocking report it reads to " clear your browser's cache and viewing history" I don't know how to do that and I didn't know I had a cache or where it's at.
Any way thanks for posting the report.
You’re welcome, try hitting refresh in your browser.

44magpastor

Was able to scratch out 5 at Warwoman yesterday, before the crowd came in. 2-3 nice fish. My buddy tried at the Tallulah River, but was too crowded to fish, he said.