Well said, SI, well said.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
SoS doesn't mean squat when all you have to do is win in the playoffs.

That's true but when/if ya'll get there you are going to have to play some real football teams.;)

SEC is overrated as usual and is feeding off of it's own hype to justify their strength of schedule

Miss State and Old Miss do not show how strong your conference is, they show how weak it is.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
SEC is overrated as usual and is feeding off of it's own hype to justify their strength of schedule

Miss State and Old Miss do not show how strong your conference is, they show how weak it is.

I see 7 SEC teams in the Top 25 and only 2 ACC teams. What's up with that?

fish hawk

Bass Master
Go ahead an jump on that State bandwagon.
Ok so now I'm jumping on the band wagon?Not.....Just stating the obvious.:crazy:

As well they should. Only thing is....being #1 doesn't matter. As long as we finish in the committee's top 4, we'll be good.
Well why start a thread about how the Noles survived one of the toughest weekends in collage football by beating Wake Forest?It's bragging about beating Wake Forest.:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:
And you'd be wrong, again. :cheers:
Would I.....Bet you were sweating bullets the whole game!!!
SoS doesn't mean squat when all you have to do is win in the playoffs.
Well why was it brought up in this thread then.....By a Nole?:huh:It was a lie so now it don't matter!:huh:
Exactly, this.
See above!!!
:whip:

Rebel Yell

Banned
Well why start a thread about how the Noles survived one of the toughest weekends in collage football by beating Wake Forest?It's bragging about beating Wake Forest.:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Playing Wake was equivalent of "closing your eyes while everyone else's face melts off". Not bragging.

Would I.....Bet you were sweating bullets the whole game!!!
Not really. When Jameis threw the 2nd pick, I got a little uncomfortable, but never really thought we were gonna lose.

fish hawk

Bass Master
Not really. When Jameis threw the 2nd pick, I got a little uncomfortable, but never really thought we were gonna lose.

:clap: And yet another weekend and yet another creampuff......How do you even get up for these type games?:confused:
Can you really jump up and down and celebrate when they score a TD against Syracuse?Have they really, actually done anything by beating Syracuse or Wake Forest?
Close games are what make college football exciting not beating an inferior opponent 43-3.
These are the type games where you don't worry about tailgating you just go make a bologna sandwich.