Wells Fargo Letter

basstrkr

Have any of ya'll received a letter from Wells Fargo. The letter may seem like a possible scam, but if you read and respond to it. Very likely there is few dollars in it. I can give a phone number if anyone thinks they need it.

oldfella1962

Have any of ya'll received a letter from Wells Fargo. The letter may seem like a possible scam, but if you read and respond to it. Very likely there is few dollars in it. I can give a phone number if anyone thinks they need it.
I may have gotten a letter a couple of years ago. It concerned money they owed customers as a result of being investigated & found guilty of various fake "shell accounts" they would open to boost their productivity numbers or something.

transfixer

unfortunately my mortgage is with them, I despise them, but if I refinanced chances are they would end up with it again, they seem to buy more mortgage loans than most any other lending institution

oldfella1962

I have never banked with those crooks.

I bank with a smaller but equally crooked organization.

What am I saying? They are all crooks.
:LOL: I agree! Just not all of them have been busted yet - but eventually most banks will. And all banks have to do is "pay a fine" or pay back their customers and they don't break any speed records doing it. :mad: Why can't the average shmuck just "pay a fine" if they get caught robbing somebody?