What they utilize

SRShunter

I'm all about what works and what they use now days. I'm done with gravity feeders and protein feed due to they don't use them. Our spring foodplots get hammered and I'm all about that. I will also continue to use Mineral licks due to their usage. I will also continue to plant trees. Chinese chestnut, pear, and sawtooth have been my primary plantings, but have several other varieties planted, but won't purchase anymore of those types until they produce seed and I can collect and grow them myself. Working on native oaks/ briars/poke weed/ other native vegetation by mowing fertilizing and cutting down weaker trees around them. I feel I'm going in the right direction, but would love any feedback from you guys and what works best for yall.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
I'm all about what works and what they use now days. I'm done with gravity feeders and protein feed due to they don't use them. Our spring foodplots get hammered and I'm all about that. I will also continue to use Mineral licks due to their usage. I will also continue to plant trees. Chinese chestnut, pear, and sawtooth have been my primary plantings, but have several other varieties planted, but won't purchase anymore of those types until they produce seed and I can collect and grow them myself. Working on native oaks/ briars/poke weed/ other native vegetation by mowing fertilizing and cutting down weaker trees around them. I feel I'm going in the right direction, but would love any feedback from you guys and what works best for yall.
I planted a BIG variety of plants,trees and food plots.I had white,red,sawtooth oaks,apple,pear,blackgerry,persimmon,Asian persimmon,dunstan chestnut.at least 5 types of clover,brassicas,wheat,salt,mineral blocks,protein feeder,and some other things I can,t recall at the moment.This was on 4 acre food plot.My thoughts were to give them something nutritional year round.