What will your headstone say?

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
So it was you who jumped off the cruise ship in Cozumel!
Not this time, mine was back before every was on the net. I'd be a millionaire if we'd had the net and go pros when I was young. I NEVER wanted someone look'n in that box saying "Oh, don't he look so good." I wanted them to look in and jump back with a start and say "Man...I bet he had fun". When they dig me up in a thousand years..I want them wondering just what happened to him.

humdandy

Banned
Not this time, mine was back before every was on the net. I'd be a millionaire if we'd had the net and go pros when I was young. I NEVER wanted someone look'n in that box saying "Oh, don't he look so good." I wanted them to look in and jump back with a start and say "Man...I bet he had fun". When they dig me up in a thousand years..I want them wondering just what happened to him.

Oh boy! If I had video clips of some of the things I did............I would never work a day in my life! I've done some crazy stuff...........thank god I have girls and not boys........I can't imagine what I put my parents through over the years.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Oh boy! If I had video clips of some of the things I did............I would never work a day in my life! I've done some crazy stuff...........thank god I have girls and not boys........I can't imagine what I put my parents through over the years.
My Mom was gray haired by my 8th birthday.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
"I'm not here"

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
“Here I am soon shall you be, prepare for death and follow me.”

Was on a Tombstone in Heard County that I saw

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
"all he did was just ask a question"

oldguy

Donate body to science - 0 expense and useful after death.
No headstone no grave.
But if I did it'd say "He hated to see good wood go to waste."
This hurricane debris is killing me!

ol bob

Not looked in a while but I thing it just has name and DOB.

Pig Predator

Useles Billy’s Fishel Hog Killer ?
Cause Of Death Is Unknown
Likely A Darwin Award Winner
He Was A Father
ROFLMAO

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
"He always hated the cold. He won't have to worry about that ever again."

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
"Here lies JIB. He passed on the 70th anniversary of UGA's last football national championship. "

1962-2050

LOVEMYLABXS

Told the wife just BarBQ me crisp load up a few shotgun shells with ashes and blast me over a couple of the duck ponds I liked to hunt. Save the money honey and buy yourself something nice like a new gun....

Swamprat

Swamprat
"My Wife Did It"